Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Food breakdown
I would like to see a food broken down by clicking on it. I went over in my fat today by 7 grams and I would like to be able to click either on the percentage portion and see what foods had fat or click on the food and see the grams of fat etc so I can adjust accordingly. Also, when I search a food, I cannot change the serving size. Maybe I only had half a serving... I cannot change it to half a serving. Thabks!
45 votes -
Remember recent foods that have already been added
Instead of having to scroll through recent foods to find items that you’ve already added, update the search bar so when you type in those items, they are the first results
45 votes -
Servings measured amount should be built in and allow client to chose 1, 2, 3, etc.
Servings measured amount should be built in and allow client to chose 1, 2, 3, etc.
Currently servings are listed by the measured amount. For example if a single serving is 28g and I want to enter 3 servings I have to do the math and enter 84g. It’s not that big of a deal when it’s a whole number but it makes more sense for the single serving amount to be built in and populate when scanning an item allowing the client to simply select 1,2,3 etc servings.
45 votes -
Allow a connection and sync to the Amazon halo
I just purchased the Amazon halo and would love to connect to this app
45 votes -
44 votes
-
Nutrition calculator for homemade meals
It would be nice to have a nutrition calculator for homemade meals. This feature would require you to enter recipe ingredients with serving amount for that recipe. The feature would then calculate nutritional value for each serving size and allow you to add it to your existing meal/nutrition tracker.
44 votes -
Smart watch options
The app should have an option to add different smart watches like Ticwatch. Google pixel watch etc
44 votes -
Plant based and raw meals please
Please add more vegan, gluten-free, and raw dishes into the program.
44 votes -
Show completed workouts
Show completed workouts with rating in library so if I were to retake a workout I would know (1) I’ve already done it before and (2) how hard I previously rated it. Would be helpful to keep track of my workout regimen too
44 votes -
Step competitions
I would love to have the ability to do step competitions (like the feature available through fitbit) with other members in our groups
44 votes -
Add a blood glucose level tracking.
Being able to track blood glucose patterns in relation to diet, fasting, carb utilization, etc.
44 votes -
Better information pull from Fitbit apps. If I log a run or exercise with Fitbit it would be good to see that pulled across into trainerize
Better information pull from Fitbit apps. If I log a run or exercise with Fitbit it would be good to see that pulled across into trainerize
44 votes -
Sync with cronometer
I wish i could sync with cronometer. I just paid for it so I'm not switching to my fitness pal. And I'm not going to log my food twice.
43 votes -
When logging a recipe add the ingredients so they can be adjusted
If you use a preset recipe as a starting point but need to alter an ingredient , allow the app to upload the recipe as individual ingredients so any of thrm
Can be adjusted or add ingredients e.g an extra veg43 votes -
Better battery useage
This app sucks the battery life out of my phone and causes it to get really hot!
43 votes -
Track heart rate and calories for ALL activities
Some activities currently don’t track and log your heart rate and calories burned, but others do. This should be a feature for ALL the activities for accurate calorie counting and optimal fitness tracking workout to workout.
43 votes -
Please link to Nutra Check
Please link to Nutra Check as I don’t use My Fitness Pal
42 votes -
Merge Garmin Activity with Scheduled Activity
Merge Garmin activity with the activity trainer schedules so there is one activity in the calendar rather than one from Garmin and One from Trainer.
42 votes -
Add golf as a workout/activity
Add golf as one of the activities. It burns so many calories, especially if you walk the course!
42 votes -
Tap on food in food diary for nutritional information
I want to be able to tap on the food I logged to see the nutritional info. This way if my macro counter is saying I’m over or under on a macro, I can see what food(s) I can and or need to adjust.
42 votes
- Don't see your idea?
