Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Sync to FitTrack pro - this logs all your body fat, water content etc. You then have a single place to see everything
FitTrack pro are scales that measure body fat, weight, water content, muscle mass etc. It would be amazing to sync with this
50 votes -
Notes box
Add these option of writing down notes to each series of exercise, like if you did super sets on a regular serie to start challenging certain muscle
50 votes -
Grocery List in order of grocery departments
Rather than the grocery list being alphabetical, it would be nice to have the items broken down into grocery departments. I.e Produce, dairy, vegan, frozen, etc.
49 votes -
Allow manual entries for the day to confirm macros without adding actual food or sync with other apps like cronometer
Allow the entry of a days calories and macros without adding food items and meals so if you use other apps you can just manually confirm you ate the right portions. Or allow syncing of cronometer, myfitnesspal, or other apps
49 votes -
Water intake reminder/notifaction
Setting to remind you to drink water, like things to complete
Also same with meals.49 votes -
Link straight to strava through Apple Watch Watch
Link to strava without having to set off a new activity on watch
49 votes -
Add meal plan filters for cuisine type like middle eastern, Mexican etc
It’ll be easier to tailor meals based on specific categories or client meal restrictions
49 votes -
Leave workout screen but not close workout
Allow you to leave a workout to check notes and such without having to close the workout you are on.
49 votes -
Chronometer
Hi! Chronometer is the best nutrition tracking app I e used and it would be awesome to be able to sync my chronometer data with trainerize! Thanks heaps for your consideration ☺️
49 votes -
To view all macros/micros before food entry
I would like to be able to view all macros and micros value for an item prior to selecting it and afterwards as part of my meals data. Sometimes when scanning a barcode an item pulls up and some of the data is different from the packaging. I would like to be able to see that and know before I decide to post that item. I may decide to custom enter it instead. But I won’t know exactly without seeing that Data. If the item exists via barcode scanning it only provides the servings size and calories.
49 votes -
Sync to zwift
Would be nice if you talked to zwift and zwift would automatically upload to your app
49 votes -
Allow Suunto watch data to link
A lot of fitness folks use SUUNTO products. Can you work with them so this fktness data is integrated like a Fitbit?
49 votes -
Make on demand workouts searchable
My trainer has a long list of on demand workouts, but clients need to scroll through the list to get the workout they want. A search box would be far more efficient.
49 votes -
Better syncing with music
When I watch the video explanation of a workout, it stole my Spotify playlist. It’d be nice if the app resumed your music after the video is done. It’s super annoying to have to go out of the app and into Spotify to play my music again.
49 votesHi,
We have recently made changes to our interval timer so it should not be “stealing” your audio tracks from your music app anymore.
Is this still happening for you? If it is, please let us know your phone type and OS and we can see if we can duplicate the issue on our side.
Thanks.
-
Share workout with friends
Create a customised workout and share workout with friends for thwm to schedule
49 votes -
Provide a way to export data to Excel so it can be analyzed and studies.
I would like to export my data to Excel so I can study it.
49 votes -
Whoop
Whoop
48 votes -
Access to the recipe once you log the food
If I log recipes/meals in advance for the week to plan, I should be able to click on it to see the ingredients and recipe instead of going to the meal planner to find it.
48 votes -
Allow clients to add a custom daily habits or tasks
Because our goals often overlap different areas of life, it would be nice to have the option to add a custom daily goal e.g. meditation (or for me, doing some reading).
48 votes -
Pull sleep data from Apple Health
I have a sleep by numbers bed that uses a SleepIQ app that tracks sleep habits. This data is sent to Apple health. Is there any way trainerize can pull this data into the app from either Apple health or the SleepIQ app? Currently it has to be manually entered into Trainerize.
48 votes
- Don't see your idea?
