Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
The ability to save & Repeat Freestyle Workout
I would like the option of being able to save my freestyle workouts and repeating them as I see fit, instead of having to go in and make the same workout weekly.
58 votes -
View old layout
Allow an option to have the legacy layout
57 votes -
dark mode or black header and PC options
Please create the dark mode or not so bright header. I don’t see the white letters on the white white background, I’m touching blindy when I would like to add something. Other: using my PC and the web version, the app doesn’t let me to mark my daily tasks as completed. I frequently have connection problem and it would be much easier to do the same things on web and on phone also. Thank you!:)
57 votes -
More Specific Exercise Filters
I’d like to be able to filter individual exercises by body part(s) targeted while browsing the exercise library and building my own workouts, also for workouts that I build or modify to be saved.
56 votes -
Sync Huawei Health App and watch
Sync with Huawei fitness to track workouts ect.
56 votes -
Better running tracking or syncing
Tracking running is very limited. You can’t see splits and many other features that are standard in other running / cardio apps. Can you please either improve the running app or, better still, allow it to sync with other apps such as run keeper.
56 votes -
Circuit training timer
Ever do a plyometric workout that your coach posted in the app but then you have to switch to use another app for a circuit training timer. Why not make it convenient and update the timer so its designed to be at 30 seconds for 10x with a 1 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down. Bouncing between apps its irritating when all you want to do is get your workout done. This timer would also be great during cardio sessions doing Interval training. Instead of watchingthe cardio machine you have a buzzer go off automatically. Makes things…
56 votes -
notes section
Add a notes section to the day, so clients can put any info they want their coach to know, how they were feeling that day, struggles etc
55 votes -
Exportable workout data
Be able to export workout data to excel and other fitness apps
55 votes -
Ability to link/sync trainerize calendar with other calendar platforms (e.g Google Calendar, IOS, Android calendars etc)
Ability to link/sync trainerize calendar with other calendar platforms (e.g Google Calendar, IOS, Android calendars etc) so clients can merge this with their current schedules.
(TeamApp might be a good example of this integration as the once synced with your personal calendar, the calendar updates automatically whenever TeamApp is updated)
55 votes -
List food items in order of use in a recipe
List food items in order of use in a recipe - this will help when preparing foods.
54 votes -
Sync with macro factor app
Macrofactor is the best macro tracker. If it synced with this app it would give my in real life coach my data.
54 votes -
When I’m on “Today” and click “add meal” who doesn’t it ask me “what meal” before going to food?
If I’m in the “today” screen and click “add meal” I go right to the list of food. No! I should be asked which meal I am adding first, and then taken to the food page. Now I have to hit “cancel” on the food page, and only then can I pick which meal I’m creating.
54 votes -
Access to smart watches, other than just apple. Incredibly frustrating
Access to connect smart watches to this app, other than apple?
54 votes -
Ability to enter sleep manually
Simply be able to input your overall amount of sleep.
54 votes -
Add ability to sync to my macros + app
Sync to mymacros+
54 votes -
The ability to look at past workouts at least one week back.
Easier access to past workouts - at least a week back.
54 votes -
Connect to Samsung ring for step, activity, and sleep tracking.
I would like to be able to connect the Samsung health app and my Samsung ring to the Fit Responder app. If a fit bit can connect I would think the Samsung stuff would be able to as well.
53 votes -
Workout
We should be able to pause the workout and resume later that day.
53 votes -
Wish it could sync/link with LoseIt
LoseIt is a much more user friendly designed all that MFP.
53 votes
- Don't see your idea?
