Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Allow us to add more than 4 meals in the in-app meal tracker
Currently we can only add 4 meals in the in-app tracker. This is very basic and totally not adapted to those of us who eat 5+ meals a day. We end up with several snacks for example together which also makes taking photos hard. Sure we could make a collage but it would be so much simpler to just allow more than 4 meals to be tracked.
68 votes -
Toggle between 2 trainers I subscribed to
I have daily workouts with 1 trainer as well as several I use with another who also provides nutritional information. (As a dietician). I always have to log out and log back into the other
68 votes -
Receipe ingredients should match recipe directions
I have noticed that some recipes call for ingredients and then in the direction call for different ingredients. They need to be proof read more carefully.
67 votes -
More lower carb options
There should be more lower carb options and low carb should be a filter in dietary preference. Alternatively, low carb can be a meal tag.
67 votes -
Connect with InBody for physical metrics like % body fat.
Connect with InBody for physical metrics like % body fat.
67 votes -
Connect to other apps
It would help if this could connect with additional apps like Strava and Echlon. This way all my workout results can be seen in one area.
67 votes -
Pull data from LoseIt!
LoseIt! is another meal tracking app that is significantly cheaper than MyFitness Pal.
66 votes -
66 votes
-
Ingredients measured in grams consistently
Have all recipes show grams as standard. Instead of cup/fractions or block
65 votes -
Additional food tracking app
Allow app to connect with Cronometer. It's another food tracking app that doesn't make you pay for a barcode scanner and makes tracking much easier than myFitnessPal while being free.
65 votes -
Amazfit/Zepp sync
Sync data from the Zepp app and Amazfit devices
65 votes -
Sync more body measurements from Apple Health
The app should sync more measurements from Apple health (waist, arm etc). Currently it only seems to do weight.
65 votes -
Be able to see when your trainer has read your messages.
Would like to be able to see if/when your trainer has read new messages.
65 votes -
Ability to exclude foods like alfalfa sprouts and bean sprouts and things like kale.
The ability to exclude foods like bean sprouts, alfalfa, kale, and other so-called healthy alternatives that I personally do not like the taste of.
Also the ability to filter meal suggestions by cost. With the $140 a month for this service and the cost of food on top of that, I'm questioning whether I can even afford this with my budget. Personally I'm on food stamps. I know a lot of overweight people are. I'm not rich, I don't have a high paying job, I struggle to make ends meet before I found this app64 votes -
Create an Apple TV app
Have an Apple TV app so those who use the in app videos can display it on the tv. I have an at home gym and it would be cool not to have my phone to do the workouts.
64 votes -
allow archiving of old workouts.
It would be nice to look back at old workout routines. That way when my trainer updates my routine I can still go back and see the old ones.
64 votes -
Add Strava
Strava is more widely used than Garmin and other integrations currently available
63 votes -
Macro
I wish you could quickly see daily and per meal macros and calorie counts, with updates as you swap recipes out. Ie if my target is 20% carbs, 50% fat and 30% protein what and how does each meal impact my meal planning like the intent app.
63 votes -
Please link the “Lost It” food tracking app!
The app “Lose It” is amazing for tracking macros. Would love to have it integrated with my account here!
63 votes -
Accurate Food Tracking
I've noticed that the food and qtys recorded in the app are highly inaccurate. For example raw chicken ****** - when changing the serving size to 100 grams the calories and macros are totally incorrect like most foods in the app. I've had to swap all my clients back on to my fitness pal because the food tracking feature is just so wrong.
63 votes
- Don't see your idea?
