Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Connect to MyNetDiary
MyNetDiary is a much better app than MyFitnessPal, its less money and syncs well to many devices - including the Apple Watch apps.
63 votes -
Let users export data to .csv or PDF
If a user chooses to no longer work with their trainer, but wants to take their data, there should be an easy way to export it so that it can be viewed as a spreadsheet and perhaps inported into a new system. This should be doable from the app as well as the website.
63 votes -
Turn off meal pictures and day of meal
Every time in the meal I have to click skip
Photo. I want to turn that off. Also if I am on another day and click add meal activity it always assigns it to the current day vs the day I am viewing.62 votes -
Add fiber goal and tracking
Ability to set fiber goal and have a bar to track it.
62 votes -
Sync with MyMacros+
MyMacros+ is a much more accurate and easy to use app for tracking macros. If you could make a sync option that would be great.
62 votes -
Ability to add my own Personal or Other Daily Goal/habits
Being able to add personal goals (or an Other Goal option) such as water goal, no sugar, meal prep, and things of that nature would be beneficial. Love the app, but health journeys are personal and usually take more than just exercise and diet to accomplish. A place for habit goals/changes would make this app unlike any other.
62 votes -
Option to copy your workout to another day as a client. Also ability to print your workouts.
If my trainer doesn't schedule my workout on a day I wish to do it, I would like the ability to simply have an option to copy a workout from another day. Currently you can only move or delete.
62 votes -
Add my Macros+ to apps you can track
Add my macros to the list of apps you use to track your clients It's a App for macro and meal tracking similar to my fitness pal only better in my opinion, I've been using it for 5 years to track macros .
62 votes -
Sync with Zepp (formerly Amazfit)
Sync with Zepp ( formerly Amazfit)
61 votes -
Drag and drop exercises
Ability to make exercise search easier. Separate by upper/lower/core and search should not be specific to name of stored exercises. Drag across to training plan and have multi-select option. Highlight duplicated exercises. I've added the same exercise twice as it's difficult to see the whole plan while creating it. Edit order of exercises on the training plan anytime, not just when saving them.
60 votes -
Easily compare body stats
Please Add a feature on the app where I can compare not just photos but my body stats as well ,instead of having to search for each one to compare it.
60 votes -
Comments
Need a way to do comments on each exercise to reference for next time (ie trouble had or mods)
59 votes -
Meals that eliminate food intolerances
There are specific healthy food items I cannot eat due inflammation or autoimmune or health conditions. App should give option to eliminate those upfront. Already my first day diet consists of all the food items I should avoid.
59 votes -
Delete items from meal
I don't always finish my whole meal. But I can't delete an item. Or sometimes I have breakfast for lunch but I can't copy the day before because it has my coffee in it and I can't delete.
59 votes -
Member can save workouts
Ability for a member to save their freestyle workouts as a name and copy and paste it to another day in the future
59 votes -
Side by side comparison of body measurements
I would like to be able to compare by body measurements side by side like my progress pictures.
59 votes -
Fat Secret App
A link to the fatsecret app just like my fitness pal would be great.
I find this nutritional tracking app a little easier to use not to mention I have all my meals already input into it.59 votes -
When needing to substitute workouts, offer workouts for the same muscle group as opposed to the same workout machine
When needing to substitute workouts, offer workouts for the same muscle group as opposed to the same workout machine
58 votes -
Have macro rings show progress on the main dashboard
Currently the main macro rings on the dash show what my goal is - but not where i am at at any given point. Rings should start red and incrementally change color to green based on percentage of daily goal.
58 votes -
Ability to view recipes
Would it be possible to include the recipe's from the wayup website, with suggested portion sizes and the macros
Thanks
58 votes
- Don't see your idea?
