Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Eliminate white text on light button, or dark text on dark buttons
White / orange/yellow is too hard to read. Or use black for the text.
53 votes -
Being able to put comments on individual exercises
Adding the ability to make comments on each exercise would be great
53 votes -
Export data
I would like to export my data so I can create longer trend lines and create total miles for my cycling and running for different time periods like monthly quarterly or annually.
53 votes -
Allow us to make an appointment through this app
I want to make an appointment on the app
53 votes -
Be able to have recurring foods that you have everyday
Being able to mark foods/supplements that you have/take everyday
52 votes -
Have Samsung as an option for connecting devices
Please can you make the app available to Samsung users so we can connect and monitor steps, Heart rate etc.
Thanks
52 votes -
Sleep time
Let users edit sleep time. I add my sleep times manually because I don't use any of the wearable compatible with the app and sometimes it gets inputed incorrectly and I can't edit it and I can't put in new data for the previous day
52 votes -
Ability to drag and drop and rearrange my meals
I want to copy a day and rearrange my meals to plan out my week.
52 votes -
Pickleball
Please add pickleball to the activity choices
52 votes -
Fix for volume adjustment / music volume
Fix volume interfering with music when timer ends - other notifications (currently in iOS the app’s ping will lower music volume but not allow it to raise again)
52 votes -
Star an on-demand workout as a favourite
I would like to be able to save a workout as a favorite, there’s no easy way to go back to a workout.
52 votes -
Integrate more apps
PLEASE allow integration with other apps such as food tracking apps (LifeSum, Macrofactor or RPDietcoach are the best free ones), scales such a Hume and more wearable apps (lots of people requesting Samsung or Ora ring) this will make a huge difference to people
51 votes -
More meal tracker options
More meal tracker options, such as MyNetDiary, Lose It or Weight Watchers. I have all of my meals saved in MyNetDiary and cannot use them :(
51 votes -
Note section
I would love to have a notes section, not messages to our trainer, and not just comments on workouts or on a board, where we can note things about our day/meals etc. like noting special/unexpected that maybe threw off our day/plan, how you felt about your meals that day, we’re you hungry et. at the end of the day. Anything that might help you and your trainer get a full idea on how your days are going
51 votes -
51 votes
-
Grocery list needs improvement
Current grocery list is only a list of ingredients alphabetically listed in the tiny portion for one recipe. They need to be synthesized into a real shopping list for the week.
Current meals also basically require me to buy one banana and .75 cup of almond milk. Without knowing what’s coming next. I cannot buy these things in small portions. Meal plans need to be sensible for week to week shopping efficiency.
50 votes -
50 votes
-
Foods should list macros and not just calories
When you are looking to complete your macros for the day and are researching foods it only shows calories.. also when you aww what you ate. The macros are only in the total and not at visible at the food level
50 votes -
Display rest times on Apple Watch during workouts.
Have the Apple Watch display the rest time countdown when rest period is activated on the phone.
50 votes -
Ability to restart, pause or push back workouts or training program when going on vacations, missed days or injuries
I’ve missed some workouts and it just keeps going as wk1 day 7 when in reality I’m only on wk 1 day 2. I’d like to be able to push the workouts out based on my schedule or if I go on a vacation etc.
Or if I can restart the program.
50 votes
- Don't see your idea?
