Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Journal Option
At the bottom of the app are all the predominant points in time you’ll want to monitor, except journal entry! There should be a feature that allows a person to integrate a journal entry for the day. Studies show reflection puts new habits into long memory parts of the brain. Reflecting on a bad day or writing down questions for their trainer, all of these can be done in the journal tab. This also would help the trainer get to know their clients personally, leading to probable higher retainment of clients if they connect in this way.
48 votes -
Export data for self assessment.
Allow export of trainerize data (Excel, csv) for self assessment.
48 votes -
More food options
I really wish that there were more options in the app in terms of tracking food and that existing ones weren’t so difficult to find.
47 votes -
Support Amazon Fit watch via Zepp app
Please add support for Amazon Fit watch that uses the Zepp app
47 votes -
Add a drinks category and ability to save favourite full meals rather than individual ingredients
Have the ability to save full meals as favourites rather than individual ingredients so you can add meals and move them around the meal tracker faster rather than having to go into your profile and add a full meal from there.
Also add a drinks category and water intake
47 votes -
Add User enterable goals
For those participating in the 60-day or other challenges
47 votes -
Preset workout saved
I have a standard workout I do almost every morning. I would like to be able to name it and add it as a scheduled workout to my selected days.
47 votes -
Sustitutions for food sensitivities.
Be able to enter the ingredients we swap in a recipe or suggestions for ingredients to swap. If I can't eat potatoes or sweet potatoes what can swap those ingredients with? If I can't do avocados or coconut oil, what can I use instead? If I just eliminate those items, my macros will be off.
46 votes -
RENPHO
Integrate with RENPHO for weight and body stat tracking.
46 votes -
Nutrition
Add Cronometer as another nutrition app intergation.
46 votes -
46 votes
-
Would love to be able be able to do a food diary as well as meal prep planning on the app.
Being able to create a meal diary that would also have the ability to coincide with meal prep from week to week. So let’s say I do a meal diary for like 2 weeks. I can see what things I need to change. Now this unlocks a meal prep planner. The meal prep planner suggest meals but also allows me to enter meals based on my goals. I can plan each meal for the week. From there track and see what meals I actually ate by checking them off which then would create a meal diary for that week.
46 votes -
Rest timer to link with Apple Watch
When you start the rest timer on phone, it begins on Apple Watch
46 votes -
Add a meal planner with grocery list and meal prep builder
Trainers can add all of their meals and based on what you or they select the app builds a grocery list that takes into account all of the meals selected as well as a task list for meal prep that accounts for all of the meals selected.
46 votes -
Allows users to upload videos so trainers can see form etc.
Let users upload videos for form so trainers can easily review them and leave comments.
46 votes -
Custom exercise option
Include an option to add an exercise not found in the app with the ability to name and save it with a short description of what you are doing. (Using ViPR weights for example.)
46 votes -
Auto populate weight and reps from last workout
It’d be awesome if when starting a exercise, that the weight and reps be auto populated from the last time that exercise was done. Especially when doing a routine where you’re doing the same exercises every week. Instead of having to put it in every time.
46 votes -
Ability to drag food from one meal to another
Would love the ability to drag and drop or move food otems from one meal to another meal as things shift in your plan through out the day instead of deleting the item, now going to menu click on add food and then sesrching for that item.
Too many steps!
46 votes -
Hume scale syncing
Allow Hume app/scale to be able to sync
46 votes -
Need to accommodate for made a home meals via recipe
I really need a better way to log meals made at home via a recipe. Should the recipe ingredients be added or what?
45 votes
- Don't see your idea?
