Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
273 results found
-
7 votes
-
Cycle tracker
A cycle tracker - I don’t keep track of it but would help to have it in here so I can!
2 votes -
Allow member to add/delete/edit daily habits instead of asking trainer to do it
Allow nember to add daily habits, edit, delete
7 votes -
Auto update
If my steps are reached for the day, the task should automatically get checked off. If I track my water for the day and meet the goal, the task should automatically get checked out.
14 votes -
Go back to the old version
This new version is not nearly as user friendly. At the very least could you add a zoom out option so I dont have to scroll for a year to see the whole week of workouts on that page. Also BRING MY MEAL STARS BACK! This was a motivator being on the front page and I hate not being able to see my gold star when I log in! Begging! I went back to the old version when it was an option in settings then yall took that away.
9 votes -
Add journal feature so folks can capture state of mind and reflect on day
A journal feature would allow users to capture state of mind and reflect on their progress day by day. This can be useful to look back on when tracking progress. It can also be helpful for the trainer to understand better what they are seeing in the data. Journal entries can be private or available to the trainer at the user’s discretion.
2 votes -
A journal
acts as a personal, private space to document thoughts, emotions, and experiences, fostering self-reflection, mental clarity, and emotional processing
6 votes -
Quick Water Intake
So for water intake, it has the last entered amount of water that you can quickly add. But I use different bottles/containers throughout the day, it doesn’t really work.
So an option to add your three to four intake amounts would be a whole lot easier. Like if I just wanted to have 17oz (16.9oz), 24oz, and 32oz on the main screen under Track Water, I can select one of those whenever I finish that bottle, instead going in and changing the amount every time if I switch to different bottle.
10 votes -
When we check off a box on our calendar, its a little anniying that we then have to x out twice in order to return to the calendar.
Its a little annoying that we have to x out twice afyer checking off a box on out calender. It'd be nice if we could just check off the habit etc., see the high five etc. and then automatically be returned.to the calendar.
9 votes -
Display total visits to gym , consecutive days gym attended
Display total visits to gym , consecutive days gym attended
4 votes -
Claude
Allow a Claude.AI integration to help manage overall lifestyle and tracking
1 vote -
Add a daily alcohol tracker that measures units and calories
Allow user to log and track alcohol consumption ie units and calories and log “drink free days” this should integrate with your overall calorie intake but be tracked separately to food as it’s the u it’s against recommended guidelines that’s important
4 votes -
BARCODE AND EXERCISE
Expand the barcode scan option as Alot of foods do not scan or pick up the barcode
have ways to save and use gym routines or save preferred exercises to prevent having to always look for the machine or exercise you use. Its frustrating.
4 votes -
Allow amending habits & manually add steps/water etc
The habits currently shows that I'm meant to have 10000 steps per day but doesn't allow me to enter my actual stepcount. The same issue for water so I can accurately track my progress & water consumption.
I can track it accurately in Samsung Health but that doesn't connect with this app...
12 votes -
Streaks
It’s annoying that if I forgot to log my tracking that I can’t go back and tick it and keep my streak goong
3 votes -
Ability to turn off the pop up windows when you check off a goal
It would be great to be able to turn off all of the pop-up windows that come up whenever you check off a goal. There are seriously four clicks you have to do to escape out of whenever you check that you’ve accomplished a goal like drinking water or hitting your steps. All of those extra pop-up windows are completely unnecessary.
23 votes -
Period cycles and moon cycles
Monitor period cycles and moon cycles so we can assess how it's affect body and mind.
4 votes -
Link track water to Garmin hydration
Please can track water be linked to Garmin hydration so tracking is not required separately between apps
4 votes -
Recovery drop down options (cryo, sauna, stretch, massage, etc)
Recovery drop down options (cryo, sauna, stretch, massage, compression, red light, etc)
3 votes -
Nutrition Goals Tracking
On the dashboard, replace the % remaining in the nutrition goals with actual numbers remaining. It would be way more efficient than having to switch back and forth between the details tab.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
