Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Make a journal feature pls
I would like a feature that allows me to journal how I feel day to day based on my fitness plan
42 votes -
Export data
Export data
42 votes -
Allow users to lock their phone while the timer is running for our “rests”
Allow users the ability to lock their phone while the timer is running for our “rests” - it rubs my battery down when I have to keep the screen on the entire time!
42 votes -
More “normal” recipes.
The recipes are great but complicated. I need 3-4 ingredient recipes. Easy and healthy
41 votes -
Please show water and fiber as part of macros!
Please add option to show water and fiber totals!
41 votes -
Carb manager for keto and intermittent fasting app
Link to carb manager and intermitt.fasting
41 votes -
More meals per day, ie pre & post workout meal 1,2,3,4,5 for better glycemic index levels
This would be similar to mymacros+ and would help my trainer (and me) when analyzing my statistics.
41 votes -
Make meals shareable
Wife and I sometimes track the same meals and it would be nice if we could just share the meal to each other rather than having to each input it.
41 votes -
connect to Suunto??
Will Trainerize be able to connect to Suunto anytime soon? I am starting this app with a new trainer... it would be good for my steps etc to carry over :(
41 votes -
Make the timer button bigger
The timer button is too **** small. Make it bigger.
Should be an easy fix!
41 votes -
Connect to VeryFitPro
Link to more than apple or Fitbit please
41 votes -
Add gym classes that are specific to our gym - ex Les Mills, Body Pump, Alloy
I attend a lot of classes in my gym such as Cross Training or Body Pump. I burn a lot of calories but unfortunately I cannot show my real result and have to use a default workout which is nowhere near from being equivalent. LesMills classes are used all around the world, I think it would be very much appreciated.
41 votes -
Manually adding in daily step count
Be able to manually add step count for those who don't have specific fitness tracker
40 votes -
Search bar for food
Search bar for food
Or options to manually enter meal and calories40 votes -
Add Custom Food from Barcode
If a found isn't recognised by Bar Code, create a Custom Food from the barcode allowing the barcode to work if repeated and also to submit to the database for other users after verification
40 votes -
Edit meal photo, description and label
Ability to edit meal entries. Sometimes I forget to set an entry as ‘lunch’ or ‘dinner’ and it defaults to ‘snack’. There is no way to edit an entry which makes it difficult. It would be nice to be able to change the photo or edit the description and label.
40 votes -
Preview full workout video prior starting workout
Preview full workout video prior starting workout
40 votes -
Recipe
I would love the opportunity for trainerize to allow us to customize recipes by putting all the Ingredients together from the recipe and being able to see the full breakdown calories and macros. THEN be able to select that recipe as a meal but select it as a portion for my calories for that day. For example make chili soup recipe and then scan all the ingredients that go in it. Now under my recipe tab is skinny chili soup. Then when i go to eat it i can click the full chili soup and say select the serving like…
39 votes -
Meal tracking
Food entry, recipe building and meal sharing. Look at the Loseit! App. So much more user friendly than this app.
39 votes -
Garmin ConnectIQ App
Push Trainerize app to Garmin’s ConnectIQ App Store (similar to AppleStore or GooglePlay) This way we can keep up with workouts directly on a Garmin watch. Currently this app pulls data from Garmin but I’d like to see a two way integration where courses and trainings are pushed to Garmin from Trainerize
https://developer.garmin.com/gc-developer-program/overview/
-Course API https://developer.garmin.com/gc-developer-program/courses-api/
-Training API https://developer.garmin.com/gc-developer-program/training-api/39 votes
- Don't see your idea?
