Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Apple Watch sync
Cross training should show on Apple Watch in total calories or time spent vs km. Distance is irrelevant when weight training. Running should show the distance in the active screen workout. I look at my watch during a run and have no idea how far I’ve ran.
39 votes -
Day to day journal health tracking
Please add a comment journal column to add comments of users of how their day went and problems. So that they can keep track how health is improving and how their problems are slowly solving. Everyday when I get better or when I feel bad I wish I had this to check my day to day improvements.
39 votes -
allow additional workouts
Allow additional workouts that are not part of the plan explicitly into the calendar so the trainer can get full picture
39 votes -
Log partial meals
Some of the meals are large portions for a single serving and sometimes I only eat half. It would be nice to be able to log partial meals consumed.
38 votes -
Adding a “notes for self” section
It will be nice if there is a “notes to self” section where I can keep notes for myself about nutrition, activity, goals extra
38 votes -
Add polar and garmindevices
Polar and Garmin devices must be able to sync. You can add a platform for different devices to be able to sync
38 votes -
Meal break down if your over in certain areas it shows you how much (fat, carbs, protein) that those particular foods have in them
In the app it shows you the total calories there are for each meal but not the break found of the carbs, proteins, and fats. Or which foods are unhealthy or pushing the limits of each of those categories
38 votes -
Editing serving amounts
It would be good to be able to edit the serving without having to recreate a whole new food.
38 votes -
Connect to SMART BODY TAPE MEASURE BY RENPHI
The Smart Body Tape Measure by RenPho (I get no indorcements or fees for talking about this) It's very easy to use. Just turn on the tape measure, have the app open take the measurement and hit the body part and it logs it for you. If Trainerize could sync to this app, you could be done in minutes instead of the hour of fumbling it tastes me to do these measurements that I can't swear are correct. Now I know they are
38 votes -
Reminder notification for meals
Provide users with an option to set a timer to receive notifications that it is almost time to eat a meal or snack
38 votes -
Connect 'other device' option
This option must be there to connect one's personal fit bands or smart watches with the application. Currently only few defined devices are mentioned.
38 votes -
Set the days you want to workout versus rest days.
For 3 and 5 day workouts, allow the user to customize which days of each week are workout days. Such as M-W-F, or similar. This will help avoid pushing workouts out to the next day each day,
38 votes -
Auto fill weight for all sets after entering weight for first set.
When entering weight for first set, it fills that weight for for sets 2, 3,...
Then if needed, you can adjust the weight per set.m38 votes -
Allow users to change program start dates!
Allow users the option to chose which program they want to use (if they already purchased it) as well as change their start dates if they need to modify it
38 votes -
Show monthly view
Give users the ability to change the calendar from day to day view to month view like a standard calendar.
38 votes -
Have the ability to generate a weekly, for selected dates, that will show weekly averages for weigh ins, calories and macros.
When making weekly adjustments to clients nutrition and protocols it would be great to be able to see weekly averages for body weight, total calories and macros
38 votes -
Personal best list
Bring back the list of recent personal bests at the bottom of the home screen. It was a feature on the old layout but isn't on new new one. It was a great quick way to check recent progress and achievements.
37 votes -
Collectice Recipe library
It would be great if the app had a trainer suggested recipe library of its own based on different goals (cutting, bulking, and so on) and /or a collection of user generated recipes that you could try and vote on so they filter to the top in searchesans then select and add to a shopping list.
37 votes -
share recipes like you can share workouts in groups on the app so people can try the recipe
share recipes like you can share workouts in groups on the app, so people can try the recipe
37 votes -
Being able to add in our own exercises if we do extra workouts
Add our own exercises in, if we do extra workouts on top of the ones assigned. IE: if I do 3 sets of diff exercises, I want to be able to add them in so the trainer knows I’ve done extra. I did my own sets / reps of several exercises one day. I had no where to add them. I just had to message my trainer in the chat and wrote them down … I should be able to add them in
37 votes
- Don't see your idea?
