Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Apple health nutrition sharing
Nutrition shating with apple health. That would be a cool feature to pull data over from apple health to the fitness app. So my macros are being accounting for from Apple health
37 votes -
Hume
This is the Hume scale that tells your body weight, % fat and % muscle mass.
38 votes -
I need more accessibility features. The color scheme and font should be customizable.
Whomever chose the dark grey font on a black background don’t have a problem with seeing. The rest of us need something more readable and I’d like to have the power over that.
37 votes -
Have steps, water and workouts automatically ‘complete’ when syncing with a Fitbit
Have steps, water and workouts automatically ‘complete’ when syncing with a Fitbit. Currently if I’m not marking complete it doesn’t complete.
37 votes -
Meal plan with more than one day
A meal plan that contains more than one day as a PDF.
37 votes -
Loop the workout demonstration video by our trainer !
Please Loop the workout demonstration video by our trainer ! so we don’t have to stop the workout to play the video.
37 votes -
Be able to copy previous freestyle workouts
I have to create all the details of a freestyle workout each time. It would be good to copy over a workout from a previous day and be able to edit that rather than create a new one from scratch each time
37 votes -
37 votes
-
Be able to see the nutrition goals your trainer has set for you and actually do your count down of calories, carbs and protein 🤷🏽♂️
As you eat the app calculates how many carbs and calories you have left in that day.
37 votes -
Bar scanning for food
If we could be able to scan and enter food on the app
37 votes -
37 votes
-
Having a copy button for workouts
Right now you can only move workouts to another day and it removes it from the day you did it. It would be helpful to just copy the workout to another day so it’s not actually removed from the original day. Then you don’t have to create the workout again.
37 votes -
Let me enter my workouts throughout the workout, so I don't have to write them all down during the workout and enter them after
Let me enter my workouts throughout the workout, so I don't have to write them all down during the workout and enter them after
37 votes -
Nutra check calorie counter
Please allow us to link nutra check calorie counter as I dont use my fitness pal. The in app meal tracker is showing different calories so it is actually confusing. Please add to link option. Many thanks.
36 votes -
Workout videos with trainers
Workout videos should be recorded by our trainers since we are familiar with them and they explain proper form well. The videos should be more in depth and easy to follow at a beginner level.
36 votes -
More Meal Tracker App options
I'd like to see more options to connect other more popular Meal Tracker apps. MyFitnessPal forces user to pay for barcode scanning. I'd like to see "Lose It" or Weight watchers as an option.
36 votes -
Meal Planner Recipes Export/Import to MyFitnessPal
I prefer to enter and track my meals in MyFitnessPal, since I have almost 2 years of preferences and recipes already there. Is there an easy way to export a recipe from the Meal Plan in Trainerize into MyFitnessPal? Currently it just tells me to enter in MyFitnessPal and then I have to manually create the recipe. I can't seem to figure out how to import it from the web either, since all the recipes just show up in the Trainerize app or as a pop up browser window. (so there's no web address to import from). At a minimum…
36 votes -
Be able to enter info after the day has passed. Sometimes there simply isn't time on the day.
Be able to enter info for days past, like meals for accountability.
36 votes -
Sync task with Google task/Calendar
Sync task with Google task/Calendar
36 votes -
More consistent connection with apple watch
The connection between the app and the watch doesn’t happen every time. It does very often, but I feel that it should always connect without question. This happens when I open the app and begin an activity.
36 votes
- Don't see your idea?
