Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
385 results found
-
Being able to.connect to Samsung Health
Allowing the App to syn with Samsung Health App
156 votes -
Samsung health watch
Samsung health with watch 7
19 votes -
Hume Body Pod
Allowing the Hume Body Pod to auto track new readings would be a huge help. Manual input can sometimes be forgotten.
24 votes -
It would be great if we could connect Samsung health or samsung watch to this app..particularly the ChicaBoom Fitness App
We need to be able to connect samsung health or watches to this app.
17 votes -
How to integrate Samsung Health data to ABC Trainerize
You do not have the data sync feature for Samsung Health app in ABC Trainerize
20 votes -
Input nutrition from Garmin
Pull nutrition data from Garmin
4 votes -
Pc access - I hate being forced to do this on my phone.
Please allow full PC access. I would like to be able to add food and fully use this app on my computer where I can actually see what I'm doing.
6 votes -
Samsung health integration
Add Samsung health integration
2 votes -
Report app issues
The app has stopped fully downloading my activity across apps on my iPhone. For example, it has a low number for my steps yesterday vs my other app.
7 votes -
Would like to see more sleep data combined with the abiltty to run different reports pending on how granular it gets.
See ability to pull graphs over a timeline of data. Want to see sleep data pull over. Also mental data like time for meditation
3 votes -
Integrate Apple Health water consumption stats with app
Many smart water bottles integrate with Apple Health to track consumption. Since water is a key metric tracked in this app, have it automatically update based on what’s showing in Apple Health
2 votes -
6 votes
-
Allow dark mode on Android
Allow dark mode on Android especially beneficial for people like myself with light sensitivity after traumatic brain and eye injury
3 votes -
My Macros +
Please add a My Macros + integration!! The idea was posted 6 years ago and never responded to. Having this app integration would be pivotal to my use of the ABC trainerize app. At this point, I’m trying to add my data manually from my macros and it’s exhausting, annoying, and I often avoid it. This would make things so much more streamlined. My macros is too functional to leave- the recipe builder is seamless.
1 vote -
Linking samsung watch or the app samsung health
I think other options for tracking steps and meals etc should be available. I see other options but I do not see one for Samsung smart watches or Samsung health. That is the main thing I use for tracking steps
1 vote -
12 votes
-
Should be easier to opt out of AI
I prefer not to support data centers and to extremely limit my AI usage; I wish there were options to opt out of AI as the app user (not just the coaches.) Many of the recipes on this app are translated by AI’s and unfortunately do not make sense for humans.
1 vote -
Sync With Google Health for Food Logging
Fitbit is now Google Health. Exercises are already syncing but not food logging. Adding food logging would be great.
2 votes -
Add Strava
Strava is more widely used than Garmin and other integrations currently available
63 votes -
Update strava
I wish this app could update my Strava app
22 votes
- Don't see your idea?
