Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Alphabetize Favorite Foods
Have the foods in your favorites tab in the tracker in alphabetical order for ease of finding foods. Takes way too long to scroll through now which makes the favorites relatively useless.
36 votes -
staring or bookmarking messages
Develop a feature to allow for staring or bookmarking important messages in order to reduce the need to scroll through the chats.
36 votes -
You include a feature that tracks your session volume (like train heroics) and then have the option to view weekly total volume
This tracking feature could be great for monitoring training load for total body, upper or lower body lifts to ensure enough effort and recovery is being given
36 votes -
Be able to set your own daily goals
I want to set a goal of a walk 3 times per week
36 votes -
Use more common ingredients.
I’m all for trying new things, but many of the recipes list items that I have either never heard of or can only be found a specialty stores. I live in the boondocks, so it’s quite a haul for me to find certain items.
35 votes -
35 votes
-
Ability to search within a specific food category (e.g. search only within favorites)
The goal of favorites or recents (I assume) is to find food quickly that you use often, but my favorites have gotten long and none are in alphabetical order. Instead of having to scroll through them all would like to search within. Search feature brings up results from entire database and not sorted by recent use, favorites, etc.
35 votes -
Direct message replies
1.Reply directly to a Message.
2.Have a default color for your message vs the person you're chatting with.
3. Send voice messages35 votes -
See comments made from previous weeks workout DURING a workout
Otherwise we have to get out of the workout, go into calendar, scroll up access workout... etc. Would be cool to have a button to view past workout comments mid workout.
35 votes -
Forgetting to mark a habit
Right now if you forget to mark for example an “abstain from alcohol” habit .. it will start that hot streak over, when in reality I just forgot to market it as complete for that day. I’d would be nice if the day has passed and you want to mark it as complete, to be able to display a modal that allows you to pick a selection of “I forgot to mark as complete” (something to that extent) so that your streak still says valid.
35 votes -
Automatically check off step goal
Have the app automatically check off the step goal if it’s been reached.
35 votes -
Connect with Sleep Cycle app
I use the Sleep Cycle app for IOS to track my sleep and I would love to be able to connect my sleep activity to this app.
35 votes -
Ability to download exercises, weight, reps and sets into excel for personal tracking of max and trend analysis
Download data on exercises, weight, sets, reps, and duration for trend analysis and the ability to create a personal report card
35 votes -
Add net carbs when following keto
My trainer keeps telling me I'm not hitting my macros for carbs because Fitbit/mfp doesn't track net carbs
35 votes -
Allow users to download workouts
Allows users to download the workout routine made by trainers to save it for future reference as a file to computer/iPhone.
35 votes -
Add a sleep & steps feature
Add a way for us to add steps & track sleep
35 votes -
Track past program exercises against current program exercises. Allowing clients to see progress over weeks, months, years.
Track past program exercises against current program exercises. Allowing clients to see progress over weeks, months, years.
35 votes -
Recipe grams
Thank you for adding the recipe builder! Can we add a completed (cooked) gram total to the recipes so we can track servings by gram? (Total recipe makes 1300g, tracking 250g so macros for logged portion can be more accurate)
34 votes -
Add a daily note/journal box.
Along with the “Workout,” “Activity,” etc buttons, add a button for a journal entry for the day.
34 votes -
Adding food
When adding food, I would like To be able to search only the list of foods I’ve added in the past. Right now the search will search the entire database and brings in too many other foods.
34 votes
- Don't see your idea?
