Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6423 results found

  1. Option to remove Pictures from a meal that I have copied to another day

    I would like the option to remove pictures from the new meal that I have copied to another day. The picture is copied over too and when the meal is not exactly the same it is confusing.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Test Idea

    Testing an error on the forum

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add More Food Tracking Apps

    Many fitness goers already pay for food tracking apps. For instance, I have an annual subscription to Fitia Premium that I can't refund, but I still want my fitness coach to monitor my nutrition. Currently, my coach can only view my logs if I use Trainerize.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have an option to delete an item from a meal.

    Sometimes I accidentally add something or need to remove an item from a meal. It would be handy to be able to delete it without having to start over.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Data entry on the web app

    Data entry for all items, including meals, needs to be available on the web app from desktops. Using the mobile app to enter data is tedious, and requires a good cell connection, which I don’t have most of the day. I do have a fast computer. And of course none of this would matter if you would just sync my meals from Garmin.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow the use of the number pad to add water rather than the scrolling feature.

    Allow the use of the number pad to add water rather than the scrolling feature.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Whole foods apear first in search list

    It's tiresome to have to scroll through processed or pre-made products. When you enter in a whole food ingredient such as hard boiled eggs. Instead of having a list of prepackaged hard boiled eggs, it should say first one large hard boiled egg.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Paste Recipe URL

    So many other food tracking apps allow users to copy and paste the url for a recipe and the ingredients populate from the recipe. We can favorite recipes and add them again in the future. Honestly, I’m quite surprised this isn’t already an option.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cycle tracker

    A cycle tracker - I don’t keep track of it but would help to have it in here so I can!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A back button that goes back

    When I press the phone's back button, it invariably close the app instead of going back to the previous page. It's the only app on my phone that does this, and it's infuriating.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I wish the app was as accurate as Pedometer when measuring steps!

    I wish the app was as accurate as Pedometer when measuring steps!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Merge the food tracker interfaces

    I find it frustrating that I can't access my recipes at the same time as adding food. I don't like the way that they're limited to the "new meal" selection only. I'd also love it if the recipe would allow the total weight of the recipe in grams so I can weigh portions when distributing them.

    I'd also love it if I could log food via the website instead of just the app so if I pre-log food as part of weekly planning it's easier.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep current streaks and badges going when setting new goals. For example, when going from walking 5k steps to a new goal of 8k daily steps.

    Keep current streaks and badges going when setting new goals. For example, when going from walking 5k steps to a new goal of 8k daily steps.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to have variable calories and macros

    My trainer sometimes sets variable calories and macros based on training days as opposed to non training days. He may increase calories and carbs on training days and reduce them on non training days. I would like a feature where this can show up in my goals day to day based on his plan so I can see how many calories to plan per day

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Editing favourites

    When you go into your profile and look at favourites, you should be able to edit. As I have lost weight, my macros have changed, so the amount of food changes. At the moment I have to either create a whole new favourite meal, or enter the favourite and edit once it is in the tracker. Where as if I could just alter the grams or cups etc in the favourite section it would be so much easier

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Clearing favourites once logged

    I often enter my meals at the end of the day so I will select from favourites and previously once you ticked these and pressed log, the ticks would clear so you could enter the next meal. Now you have to go back and unpick them all before choosing others. It is painful and never used to do this.
    If you are selecting 3 at a time it gives you a message so you remember to unpick because you cant select any more, but if you enter one favourite, then go to do another later and you have forgotten to…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be able to log meals while you have a workout in progress

    It would be nice to able to log in meals I have ate or planning to eat in my rest time in between sets

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 321 322
  • Don't see your idea?