Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Custom Meals by Scanning Barcodes
To create a meal, instead of just naming the meal and knowing the macros, we should be able to scan barcodes, add quantities, etc and have the whole macros for the meal calculated. That way in the future, if we want to make the meal, we can look at saved meals, open it, see exact food items, quantities, etc. easier for logging, easier for reverse engineering. CarbManager does this very well and is one of the reasons it’s preferred for tracking at this moment!
1 vote -
Add journal feature so folks can capture state of mind and reflect on day
A journal feature would allow users to capture state of mind and reflect on their progress day by day. This can be useful to look back on when tracking progress. It can also be helpful for the trainer to understand better what they are seeing in the data. Journal entries can be private or available to the trainer at the user’s discretion.
2 votes -
Linking samsung watch or the app samsung health
I think other options for tracking steps and meals etc should be available. I see other options but I do not see one for Samsung smart watches or Samsung health. That is the main thing I use for tracking steps
1 vote -
A copy option in “my recipes” to create another similar but modified version without re-entering everything
A copy recipe option in “my recipes” to create another similar but modified version without re-entering everything
2 votes -
Manually add steps PLEASE!
This should be an urgent item. I’ve read the other asks for it. My Fitbit doesn’t calculate steps properly when on my walking pad while working at my desk. It would be nice to have it add the steps so when you see your totals it’s included. VERY annoying that it doesn’t do this. Its essentially inaccurate results
2 votes -
Please make the calendar Sunday to Saturday…as every other calendar is. There is no reason for it to start on a Monday.
Please make the calendar Sunday to Saturday…as every other calendar is. There is no reason for it to start on a Monday. No standard calendar starts on a Monday.
1 vote -
I would like you enable the feature to take more than one photo for a meal
I would like to be able to post more than one photo for some meals
1 vote -
Synch with existing meal trackers
The ability to sync with existing meal trackers to read data previously collected would be ideal. Noom, Lose It, etc.
1 vote -
Enable preview of exercises when workout is started
When I have started my workout in the app, there should be a possibility to have a quick preview of the next set of exercises. At least when an exercise in progress is paused.
It could be a pull out side bar. This preview will help me with mentally preparing for the next exercises.1 vote -
Use high contrast colours for type no yellow type
When the macros are nearly in range the type changes to yellow and renders the type unreadable due to poor contrast against the white background
1 vote -
When in recent food the search should bring up that recent food or forward to it by typing the first few letters
Currently when you start typing in the search bar in the recent tab it doesn’t search the recent tab but does a new search it should check the recents first instead of the user having to scroll through searching
1 vote -
Allow for high carb days and be able to modify macros to suit
Allow user to specify high carb or different macros from usual goals
1 vote -
Remove the circular graphs they are repeating info already on page and not comparable across days simplify into one tab no detail tab
Remove circular graph they are non functional for comparison across days
1 vote -
Add Prenatal and postnatal nutrition and workouts
Helping mommas stay healthy and safe during pregnancy and then helping them heal postpartum with their pelvic floor and eating well to maintain a milk supply for a breastfeeding mom
1 vote -
Circuit-focused workout view + exercise history search
The current workout view works for linear workouts, but creates a lot of friction during circuits.
When I’m doing 3 exercises × 3 rounds, I’m moving quickly between equipment, lifting, sweating, and trying to maintain short rest periods. Having to scroll up and down a long workout to find the exercise I’m on, enter data, and then relocate the next exercise creates unnecessary cognitive and physical interaction.
I’d love an optional circuit-focused view that treats each circuit as its own active context: exercises presented as cards, Previous/Next or swipe navigation, the current round/circuit anchored on screen, and weight/reps entry immediately…
2 votes -
7 votes
-
Meal scan verses having to scan each individual item’s bar code.
The ability to scan your entire plate vs having to scan each individual item’s bar code or looking up item from the current menu items.
1 vote -
Timer that counts up so I know how long I have been working out for total
I can’t see how long I have been working out for total until I hit save. It would be great to be able to see how long I have been working out for as I go instead of just after I’m done.
1 vote -
Auto-link the fasted weigh-in check-in with the actual weight data input.
Auto-link the fasted weigh-in check-in with the actual weight data input.
1 vote -
If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed?
If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed so it stays on what I have inputted please?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
