Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
1 vote
-
Fix the app. Calories intake stopped working completely
My in-app meal tracker records meals and displays the calories/macros on my dashboard, but My Progress → Caloric Intake shows ---, and opening it gives No Data Added Yet. I've reinstalled the app, updated it, restarted my phone, and re-paired my Garmin. Can you check whether my account has an active nutrition goal and whether the in-app meal tracker is properly connected to the Nutrition Graph/Progress data?
2 votes -
AI meal tracking feature
It would be really cool if you guys allowed an AI scanning feature to each type of food or each meal so that tracking meals is seamless. There are other comparable apps that have this feature so it’s sort of seems like you guys are behind the eight ball.
1 vote -
Zumba or Exercise Classes
There should be Appointments and Exercises and Zumba Classes
1 vote -
Not a good program
This whole program is not set up correctly for anybody to have goals in their fitness. It’s so vague exercises. Don’t make any sense. Body parts are not work properly and the plum is so vague and brought. That doesn’t actually help anyone that has new knowledge in fitness and nutrition. This whole program is a joke. And I believe it’scam.
1 vote -
Water in oz. Instead on milliliters
We need to be able to add water ounces. Not milliliters. It’s very tough consuming to convert almost every day. A water add button on the front page would be amazing as well.
1 vote -
Custom measurement default setting for amounts
Want to be able to have a custom measurement default setting on all products for amounts. I weigh everything so it is annoying each time to change for each ingredient when I find it in the list.
3 votes -
Hitting the "back" button on my phone makes me exit the program instead of going to my list of exercises if I watch the videos. Can that be
Hitting the "back" button on my phone makes me exit the program instead of going to my list of exercises if I watch the videos. Can that be
2 votes -
Side by side measurement comparison
I want to see all my measurements at once side by side to compare them all at once and not one by one going to each one individually.
3 votes -
5 votes
-
Sorting options on the food lists. Sorting it alphabetically would make it extremely easy to just log stuff
Creating a sorting option, listing it from A-to-Z . Scrolling through an entire list of everything mixed in together, makes it a lot more difficult and takes a lot longer. If I could just store it from A-to-Z, I could just scroll down to what I was specifically looking for.
2 votes -
When search
When searching for a food, if it is not spelled correctly, it will not show up. It makes it more difficult to find foods if its not typed exactly as the input the someone else may have used. For example, i may want to log a chickfila chicken sandwich, but someone may have added chicken sandwich by chikfila and i won’t find it because of the way its inputted!
2 votes -
Recipes adjust to personal macros per meal
None of the recipes match my macros!! Not even close. It would be amazing if the recipes could adjust to each persons macros. I always have to go to ChatGPT adjust recipes
2 votes -
More notes
I would love to be able to leave more notes on each exercise for my trainer.for each week. If I javw questions or need advice or a tip
1 vote -
Being able to search or favorite additional workouts
For additional workouts, being able to do a keyword search or favorite specific workouts would be great
2 votes -
Better iPhone / Apple Watch connectivity
I find that Faction and Apple Watch don’t really “connect” to each other fully. When I end my workout in faction on my phone, my Faction in my Apple Watch still continues in workout mode. I have to reset my watch to end the workout, otherwise calorie-burning tracking is thrown off
1 vote -
Améliorer la recherche des aliments pour le tracking
Améliorer la recherche . Il manque des aliments
1 vote -
Food item list a hot mess
I wish the way food items display when selecting them wasn’t such a mess. As an example, when I just want to add two tomato slices to a meal, there are so many tomato option with “…by Jrek”, “…by Jasons deli”, “… by Mooya”, “… by Pieology”. And sometimes the serving options don’t have an appropriate “serving” option. And sometimes the only option is “serving”. What is a serving of a tomato? Who knows what 1 serving of “sliced tomatoes“ is at Cheesecake Factory.
1 vote -
My Macros +
Please add a My Macros + integration!! The idea was posted 6 years ago and never responded to. Having this app integration would be pivotal to my use of the ABC trainerize app. At this point, I’m trying to add my data manually from my macros and it’s exhausting, annoying, and I often avoid it. This would make things so much more streamlined. My macros is too functional to leave- the recipe builder is seamless.
1 vote -
Statistics to track the worksout progress over months
I would love to see a progress dashboard that shows how my workouts and exercise performance have improved over time. Viewing monthly progress, trends, and milestones would make it easier to track achievements and stay motivated throughout my fitness journey.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
