Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Tasteless Recipes
I've tried a few recipes and found them to be fairly tasteless, dressings could be more thoughtful ...two teaspoons of tahini is uninspiring. Cooking recipes for one also leads to wasted ingredients, also many recipes can't be frozen
1 vote -
Integrate Apple Health water consumption stats with app
Many smart water bottles integrate with Apple Health to track consumption. Since water is a key metric tracked in this app, have it automatically update based on what’s showing in Apple Health
2 votes -
Should be easier to opt out of AI
I prefer not to support data centers and to extremely limit my AI usage; I wish there were options to opt out of AI as the app user (not just the coaches.) Many of the recipes on this app are translated by AI’s and unfortunately do not make sense for humans.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Upload recipe for automatic
I would love to be able upload a picture of a recipe, pdf or url and have it automatically suggest common ingredients to easily tap and add to a new recipe.
1 vote -
Make more user friendly
Please make more user friendly
2 votes -
Low fodmap recipes
I'm on a Low Fodmap diet. Where I can't eat a majority of sauces, normal seasonings, and certain foods altogether.
1 vote -
GIFS to demonstrate exercise
GIFs for faster reference/recall of how to do the exercise. Videos can still be accessible for those who need it.
1 vote -
Pre programmed recipes
All of the recipes provided by your program should already be loaded. We shouldn’t have to add them individually, SO TIME CONSUMING
1 vote -
Customize workout entry and be able to change vague title with more description and add weights used. Also be able to log a workout in app
Customize workout within the all
2 votes -
Search by food, eg, chicken.
Search
1 vote -
Claude
Allow a Claude.AI integration to help manage overall lifestyle and tracking
1 vote -
Fix scanning error of carbs+ fibre
The tracker adds fibre to the carb total when items are scanned, hence blowing out my carb macro. Then lists the fibre separately in the item details. This is an error that needs to be fixed please
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Keep my recent entries
when I search for them. If I search for a certain brand/food only search the recent instead of searching completely n
1 vote -
Calories and steps always duplicate. App does synch with andoid watch for workout ststs like it does apple
Make more android friendly
1 vote -
Reorder
Im a bit OCD, and I like to log my foods in order and grouped. Like if I eat two eggs scrambled with olive oil I want the olive oil to be listed right under the eggs. And I log them in order usually but sometimes something happens, not sure what, and it separates them and puts other foods between them and it really bugs me. I'd love for you to be able to drag and drop and reorder foods within a meal. Or meal orders like if I log lunch and then forget to log my snack, so it'll…
1 vote -
Wholesale Rework the UX
The popup tips provided are an attempt to respond to users’ difficulties finding how to perform basic app capabilities. I applaud the team’s responsiveness. However, the problem is deeper. As a new user (day 2), I’m quite annoyed by the difficulty I’ve had trying to get basic functions to work and the intrusive popups that are attempting to help. Recommend: get a small group of brand new users to try the app, see what they trip over. It’ll be quick, easy and obvious. -former 18-year SW product guy
1 vote -
Meal entry: remove “review” step
The meal tracker UX is not intuitive. Takes too many steps. And those steps vary depending on whether you’re adding foods to a new meal, adding foods to a meal that was already saved, or attempting to use the bar code scanner (which, through its first 10 at-bats, is only hitting 0.300 — not good enough to keep trying it).
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
