Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
See which meal/food picture is receiving feedback
For now I can see that my coach gives 👍🏼 for a meal but am unable to view which meal
1 vote -
Apple health
Please push Marcos to the health app for I hate logging as it is but now of if I want my tracker to know calories in and out I have to manually enter everything twice
1 vote -
Simple Add kcals
Just let me add the days Kcals and Protien without all the tracking of meals!
1 vote -
16 votes
-
Allow clients to favorite single ingredients
Allow clients to favorite single ingredients
3 votes -
Sleep Testing and Treatment through sleep coaching.
Bring a national network of board certified sleep professionals to the entire group to not just look at the data of the users but to offer them home sleep testing and treatments which will only make their entire plan be maximized. Literally the missing piece from every fitness group out there. They talk about sleep. Tell you to get sleep. The problem is over 35% of our group has sleep apnea and are doing everything but fixing it correctly. There is only one company that has this legitimately spread across the USA. Nexus Dental Systems. The founder is a Supra…
1 vote -
Ability to email/print weekly meal plan
It would be great to print the meal plan/recipe/grocery list.
9 votes -
Subcategories for Meals
Most meals are a compilation of multiple foods. For some meals its a repetitive process. Would be nice to have an option to add a food item, then add ingredients to that food item. For example: I would enter Home made Smoothie and I could add sub categories for each item I am adding to it. So next time instead of adding each item back, I can choose the smoothie and it would already have each of the ingredients saved.
3 votes -
Improve software optimisation
Improving software optimisation would change the game. Right now as it stands the app is not able to stay in my background with refreshing. It gets terminated if I open it after 30 seconds or a minute. My training program involves me to refer to videos and documents to better my form, so while doing this the app always ends up refreshing and takes ~5 seconds everytime. This is lowkey annoying and some kind of optimisation on this end would be appreciated.
1 vote -
Allow for entry of weight and comments at the same time.
Allow for entry of weight and comments at the same time. Its so annoying to open the entry and add a comment on top of it again. These kind of things really make me want to not use the app and track somewhere else.
1 vote -
The log food needs better visibility and notification.
Need better visibility and notifications with the log food. Also make the log food more lenient. If I have food logged then fill it in.
1 vote -
3 votes
-
Input nutrition from Garmin
Pull nutrition data from Garmin
4 votes -
See daily calories left while adding a meal
Often when I'm putting a meal together, especially at the end of the day I'm trying to adjust the amounts of my ingredients to ensure I've hit my targets. For example add more meat if I'm lagging on protein, or reduce the amount of rice because I'll go over my set calories.
It would be great to see the calories and or macros left for today as I'm building the meal so I don't have to close out of it to go check each time.
1 vote -
The app should allow a user to get part way through a work out by allowing user to open saved workouts. Sometimes I get interrupted and want
The app should allow a user to save partial work outs by allowing user to open saved workouts. Sometimes I get interrupted and want to save a workout then reopen it and finish it later
4 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
How come i can’t edit / delete workout comments?!
How come i can’t edit / delete workout comments?!
1 vote -
Enter a new workout to my routine that is not in the system
I just need to enter an exercise that I can’t find in your system to my workout routine that my coach has set up for me.
2 votes -
I would like to use a URL to upload a recipe
When I find a recipe online, it would be so helpful
to be able to upload the URL and have the recipe saved vs having to enter all the ingredients.3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
