Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Pull data from sources correctly from the Oura Ring app for steps, sleep, heart rate, etc.
Data from my Oura ring is not pulled in correctly. Step counts are over inflated, and heart rate and sleep is not pulled at all. It would be very helpful if all visble data from Oura was pulled into your app correctly and accurately.
1 vote -
Be able to have recurring foods that you have everyday
Being able to mark foods/supplements that you have/take everyday
52 votes -
When an audio message is playing in a chat with a trainer that I should stay awake for the duration of the audio message
When playing an audio message from a trainer usually like a peptalk or would have you the audio while playing the app will go to sleep and then stop the audio so rather than paying attention to the audio and listening to what messages you’re constantly tapping the screen to keep the app awake every app on the market when playing audio stays awake so that really needs to be done. I have a long list. I have built many user interface. it is literally my job.
3 votes -
Add macros manually
I would like to be able to add my macros manually.
2 votes -
Logging Food
It would be great people could take a picture of the food on our plate and the app analyzes it and gives you the breakdown of food to log like My Fitness Pal does. Extremely helpful when eating out.
85 votes -
save survey and exit
When filling out my coach’s survey, having the ability to save the survey and temporarily exit it, and come back to it will be great. My coach’s survey questions ask how I found the exercises in the past week, but I need to refer back to my exercises to recall how I did. I can’t do that without exiting the survey and losing my answers
5 votes -
For all my food logged to go into my favourites automatically
When ever I log a food. If i want to log it to my favourites i have to click into it. Foods that are logged are should come up first and be logged in favourites
3 votes -
Alternative exercises
Alternative exercises - when I have to swap for a different exercise for any reason it would be helpful if the suggested exercise was first. Sometimes I can’t find it on the list to swap.
1 vote -
Add calories when you log meals by photo
At the moment you can give a description what is in your food, but no calories. I would like if I could add the calories when I log my meal by taking a photo. Thank you
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Meal times
When I copy meals to another day, I want it to be time stamped for the time I did it. I would also like to change the time of a meal just like I can change the type of a meal.
1 vote -
Would like to see more sleep data combined with the abiltty to run different reports pending on how granular it gets.
See ability to pull graphs over a timeline of data. Want to see sleep data pull over. Also mental data like time for meditation
3 votes -
A field for the brand
A spot to put the brand of whatever food you're entering.There's so many things listed, it's overwhelming.And it sometimes doesn't make sense if you're just trying to find a food.Item quickly
3 votes -
Show body stat history on the app! I can only see photos I’ve entered. When I click on body stats it would be nice to see the history/trend
Please make it so you can see your body stat history/chart trend !! Right now you can’t access that on the app. I can only see the photos I’ve entered. Please make the body stats accessible !!
2 votes -
Make exercises searchable by generic name to see stats for exercises with similar names.
Names of exercises may be slightly different so I can’t see the stats for exercises that are similar. It would be easier to know what weights to start with. For example Squats can be called Back squats, Barbell Back squats, etc.
16 votes -
Search for recent or existing meals/items
At the moment it is hard to find old items you have used or scanned before without saving them in favourites. When searching in the recent tab, it should show you items you have scanned or selected in the past.
Have a separate tab for a general search of the database when you want to find a new item you haven't selected in the past.
4 votes -
16 votes
-
Health connect will not work
My Galaxy Watch stats will not show up through Health Connect
2 votes -
Weight history for related/ similar exercises if there is none for same exercise
If there is no history for the exact exercise it would be helpfull to see history for similar exercises done before to have an estimate.
1 vote -
Food for picky eaters
Food for people that don't eat the normal. No lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
