Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
The progress photo demonstration poses should use a generic sketch
I am baffled that this app prompts you to take pictures of yourself using some buff, depilated, tattooed fitness model when a featureless generic sketch would work just as well. This choice is incomprehensible.
1 vote -
Coach/Client Hybrid account
I am a personal trainer and have myself labelled as a client as part of my plan (costing me a place, but it is well worth it). It would be great if as a personal trainer or coach you could select one client as yourself or link two accounts to one app and swap between them with ease? Think something like having multiple accounts on Instagram, just hold down on the profile icon and select the other profile. It is very frustrating to constantly sign in and out. Thank you for reading/ taking the time
2 votes -
Ability to import info from Noom app so I don’t have to double track please!
Ability to import info from Noom app so I don’t have to double track please!
2 votes -
More exercises
Please add more exercises: sit-ups, press ups, car cleaning, gardening, DIY, house work etc.
2 votes -
Extra unit type for liquid foods
Extra unit type for liquid foods such as honey. I tend to take half tea spoon of honey, daily. Thanks.
3 votes -
Allow dark mode on Android
Allow dark mode on Android especially beneficial for people like myself with light sensitivity after traumatic brain and eye injury
3 votes -
Suggestions for New Features and Enhancements
To further improve the user experience and increase overall efficiency, I would like to suggest several new features and enhancements.
First, adding more customization options would allow users to personalize the platform according to their preferences. Features such as customizable dashboards, themes, and notification settings can make the experience more convenient and engaging.Second, improving performance and speed should remain a priority. Faster loading times, smoother navigation, and optimized system responsiveness can significantly enhance user satisfaction.
Another valuable enhancement would be the integration of advanced search and filtering capabilities. This would help users find information, products, or services more quickly…2 votes -
1 vote
-
See comments in app
I want to see my last weeks comments on a given workout in the app. Easily.
Sometimes I make note of settings on the machine, e.g. chair position, 2nd rep lbs, cuff position, leg position, RPE, etc. That I want to see the next time I do that exercise! Not just weight, time, or reps.
7 votes -
View members booked in sessions
Bring back the ability to view members booked into a session without having to join the session to view the list.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Don’t allow photo uploading during challenges.
Don’t allow for uploaded photos. In app photos only for coaches challenges to avoid AI generated photos and cheating.
1 vote -
Auto save reps/lbs so the app doesn’t refresh and delete my data
Sometimes the app refreshes if you go out of it during a workout, and deletes the new data I just filled for my reps/lbs. This data should auto save every minute or so, so that progress can be accurately tracked. It also lags when finishing/“saving” a workout and loses some data.
2 votes -
Rename meals; meal 1, meal 2. Meal 3 etc. maybe a vitamin supplement option
Instead of breakfast lunch dinner snack. I’d love to see meal 1, meal 2. Meal 3 etc. maybe a vitamin supplement option
1 vote -
My app goes off and says starting activity in 321 without being prompted throughout the day is there any way that could be fixed
Described above
1 vote -
Allow the user to input into the calories category if the food is not in your list of meals
Allow user to input into the calorie count if they eat something that is not in the system
2 votes -
Get rid of the auto fill when looking for different exercises.
The auto fill on the search bar for exercises is annoying. Not sure why you added this feature as its more of a hinderence than help
1 vote -
Sync With Google Health for Food Logging
Fitbit is now Google Health. Exercises are already syncing but not food logging. Adding food logging would be great.
2 votes -
Added Sugar box
Add a place to enter added sugar to help people stay within the recommended 10% of total daily caloric intake.
1 vote -
Add Recipes tab to the add meal page
I canNOT get to my recipes from the Meal Tracker, and recipes are not saved under custom. It makes a big difference to be able to accurately and easily track my common recipes!
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?
