Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Not lose data when re starting a program
After completing a program and restarting it you lose your tracking data. I would like to still see what I did before restarting
8 votes -
Automatically subtract the calories burned from the calories consumed in the meal tracker.
Automatically subtract the calories burned from the calories consumed in the meal tracker. That way we’ll have a more accurate reading.
7 votes -
Remove food
When I click on a meal, I only have the option to "Add food". I should be able to remove it. Sometimes the food already in the meal pop up first so it's easy to uncheck but not always.
2 votes -
Personalized meal names
Allow the ability to give a personalized name to meals. Such as "supplements" or "Pre-workout snack/postworkout meal".
7 votes -
Unilateral exercise box
For exercises with unilateral reps. A box for left and right.
1 vote -
desktop
Make entries to Meal Tracker via Desktop Version
1 vote -
Show when a message is new and/or when your have read/listened to it.
The only way to know you have a new message is by the little dot on the coach icon in your home screen. If you click on that, it takes you to the main PM. We use lots of voice messaging, and once I'm in the main PM, I have no way of knowing whether I've heard the message before or not. It would be nice if it functioned more like your phone/email in which the font is bold or there's a small indicator word to show that a message is new. Obviously, for a voice message you can't make…
1 vote -
Please make a search option in chat with coaches
Please make a way to seach conversations so that i dont need to scroll back to the suggestions my coach said to me its difficult to find
1 vote -
Turn off app badge notifications for unread “my groups” messages
Group messages increase the app badge notification count. And yes I have group notifications set to “none”.
1 vote -
Swap out ingredients
Sometimes I follow a recipe and just swap regular pasta for Banza protein pasta. I’m not trying to rebuild the recipe from scratch — I only want the app to adjust for a simple ingredient substitution.
2 votes -
Move ingredients in recipe builder to rearrange the stack for easier following in the future after you did out.
Move the order of your ingredients in recipe builder to flow and make more sense when using it again in the future. Like how you can rearrange the stack on your stats.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
1 vote
-
User Defined WOD should be able to be saved as a template for later use. Currently each WOD must be created for each use.
User Defined WOD should be able to be saved as a template for later use. Currently each WOD must be created for each use.
1 vote -
Move Completed Items Down List on Home Screen
It would be great on the home screen of the client app if everything that got completed just below the calendar moved down the list automatically. For example, I go for several walks a day, and my health app brings that information over into the Trainerize app, which is great. However, if I have habits or anything else that natively lives below that, they get pushed way down the screen to a point where I and my clients, if we're not super diligent, will lose sight of them and easily forget them or miss them. It'd be better to have…
1 vote -
either alphatize food list or be able to search from your foods that you eat
on the tab that have for the goods u are eating repeTingly it gets long can you either alphabetize or better be able to search off of your list
1 vote -
Suggested scheduled workouts
Allow me to delete suggested workouts (cardio) that aren’t in my formal PT programme. I’m moving them all to four years away to get them off my calendar.
1 vote -
Search button in the app
To be able to search a key word and have everything related to that key word come up
1 vote -
Search button in the app
To be able to search a key word and have everything related to that key word come up
1 vote -
The app is clunky and doesn't fire up quick enough especially when trying to record info and data, especially in between sets at the gym.
The app is clunky and doesn't fire up quick enough especially when trying to record info and data, especially in between sets at the gym or different types of nutrition.
Can any of this be fixed please?
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
