Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Allow to take photo and have AI determine macros and calories
Taking a photo and having AI determine nutrition content will allow those tracking to save time and take guess work out of how much food is on their plate. Foodvisor has this feature and it is very helpful.
18 votes -
water track in oz, not ml
Kindly allow us to Quick add water in ounces not milliliters! And also a tab for water on the widget
2 votes -
Progress photos taken every 2 weeks of stead of weekly
Take progress as photos every two weeks instead of weekly to help ensure seeing the progress.
4 votes -
Allow us to enter our water intake on previous days. Roght now, we can only submit for the current day
Of we can include it with meal tracking, that would be even better. Make it easier to find too.
1 vote -
Have your precious weeks body weight autopopulated in the check in form.
Once I start my check in, i have to enter my current weight and then answer the difference from the precious weight. I don't remember what my precious weight was all the time and have to back out of the check in form, find last weeks weight and begin again. It is a time hog. Thanks for your consideration.
1 vote -
I'd like the ability to enter my food from my laptop. Faster and Easier to See
I feel like i am on my phone all day and searching with squineted eyes. It would be so much easier to have the ability to enter my meals on my computer, laptop.
1 vote -
Add more emojis
It would be great to have access to more emojis in the messages portion of the app.
2 votes -
Link Cronometer
Need to link Cronometer
1 vote -
Offline mode
I know this was set to Not right now in 2020 but it’s 2026 now so I want to ask again is this possible? I work on a cruise ship and it makes it incredibly difficult to use the app without paying money for Internet every time that I want to log something.
1 vote -
Correct tracking
Daily steps not being added as calorie burn from samsung health. Daily steps are higher in trainerize than they are in samsung health. Very clunky app
1 vote -
10 votes
-
Visualization of body stats
It would be great to be able to see whenever I want the records and progress graph of my body stats together. It’s very annoying to have to go to one day in which I tracked them to be able to open the records.
5 votes -
Add exercises not in the app
Add exercises to the library that are not in the app
11 votes -
It doesn’t automatically sync with withings watches. My steps are always off
Better step tracking with Withings
1 vote -
Number Pad instead of Scrolling
When entering the amount of food eaten it would be so much easier to have a number pad rather than a scrolling system.
7 votes -
Graph meal timing
I’d love to see data showing the average times I eat my meals and snacks. For example, it would be helpful to know that I typically eat breakfast around 8:00 a.m., along with similar patterns for lunch, dinner, and snacks. Know this could could help identify patterns and make it easier to plan my nutrition throughout the day and when hunger strikes.
1 vote -
My Recipes
The My Recipes section is really user UN friendly. If I enter all the ingredients, the app should be able to figure out total calories. If I don’t know how many servings, even the total weight would allow me to weigh my portion and have the app calculate macros. We make stews, soups etc and I feel like I’m really limited to what I can eat because I have to way of knowing the macro breakdown. Other apps do this. Or at least this app should be able to connect with more nutrition apps.
1 vote -
Improve workouts filter functionality
The workout filters don't work as expected. For example, when I search for workouts using sliders, it doesn't show that there are any workouts when I know there are, I've done those workouts.
1 vote -
Ai photo
Allow AI Photo scanning of meals to detect and log macros. A brilliant feature from the Cal AI app. Would help to make this app a one-stop-shop.
8 votes -
Was loving the app until the “update” deleted all of my workout history beyond 90 days.
Was loving the app until the “update” deleted all of my workout history beyond 90 days. Please restore all history.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
