Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
The ability to log our food/meals as has been done on the My Fitness Pal app. Keep all in one place.
75 votes -
75 votes
-
75 votes
-
75 votes
-
Be able to copy reps/weight
Be able to copy reps/weights from one set to the next instead of re-entering it
75 votes -
Apple watch workout selection
Similar to BB, when a workout video is started either on apple tv app or through ios phone app, your watch automatically identifies the workout being started, from there you should be able to select the workout title on your watch to track the specific type of exercises you are doing. All of this should sync both with apple health and the trainerize app.
74 votes -
Estimated number of calories burnt per workout to be shown
Estimated number of calories burnt per workout to be shown
74 votes -
Group ingredients and foods
If I have a sandwich or meal with multiple ingredients I would like to be able to group them so that I can add it to a different day quicker and easier. I also wish there were more foods available in the database but that’s a different problem
73 votes -
Create cardio intervals/ HR zone training, run sprint walk routines
More cardio workouts or heart rate interval so the timer can ask me to sprint or walk.
A running routing with a sprint walk run timer option can lock the phone and just follow audio.
73 votes -
Sync with lose it app
It’s food tracker is great and easy to use
71 votes -
Connect to Oura ring - I don’t always have my phone on me, so sometimes my step count is way off from how much I actually walk in a day.
That, or have the option to change my daily steps if the counter is off :)
71 votes -
Raw foid choices. I do not buy prepared food. I cant always find the ingredients needed to make a sandwich, or simple dinner. Most items are
Basic ingredients and raw fruit and veg. That you can put together for example 2 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 2 potatoes 1 4 oz chicken ******. Now I have soup.
71 votes -
71 votes
-
Recipe Ingredients
Some recipes don’t include weight, they should always include wieght instead of just 1/3 of an ingredient
70 votes -
Music
Sync a work out music app to go along with workouts
70 votes -
Connecting to Strava
Please enable integration with the Strava app so that all activities, including simple cardio, tennis, and gym workouts, can be tracked in one place.
69 votes -
Add a Restart feature for workouts that were prematurely ended
Add a restart/resume feature in case you accidentally end a work out earlier than you intended.
69 votes -
Meal Calendar/Suggestions
Just like we have planned work outs it would be great to have meal Suggestions that. This will make morning lunch and snack prep fast, targeted and healthier choice of food.
69 votes -
Highlight the training muscle for each workout
What’s the point of assigning workout if user doesn’t know which muscle it’s emphasising on?
68 votes -
Connect to more wearables
Needs to be able to sync with samsung and garmin. Too limited at the moment
68 votes
- Don't see your idea?
