Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Every time the app reloads when opened and it takes long time to load
Every time the app reloads when opened and it takes long time to load
23 votes -
Have a cancel option
There’s is no option to cancel in the app or even on the website. That’s so frustrating.
23 votes -
Subscription pause function
Somethings things happen either work trips, vacation, sick, or just simply need to put on pause. Subscription should offer a option to pause it from monthly charges. Also should have skip or pause option for the workouts.
23 votes -
Add favorite workouts to a library
Have the option to add our favorite workouts from our trainers to a library in order to repeat them later on.
23 votes -
For assisted exercises (e.g. machine assisted chin up) have the weight entered count as negative or potentially minus it off of body weight
When doing assisted exercises the higher the weight the easier the exercise but the app treats it as any other exercise. It would be nice if the app could minus the assisted weight from the body weight or just treats it as a negative to better show progress.
23 votes -
Food Prep
I think that in addition to scheduling our habits (water intake, workouts, macros etc.) daily the client should be able to schedule food prep day. So that I can check it off and my trainer knows I have done it or that I am prioritizing it.
23 votes -
Sync with Carbon App
Not everyone uses Fitbit and there are other food tracking programs.
23 votes -
Connect with FITINDEX application
Prior to joining a gym that uses this app, I was using a scale that has an app called FITINDEX that works much like the Withings scale and app. It would be awesome if you could have the FITINDEX app connect in the same way.
23 votes -
Notes after each complete set
I like to note how hard the set was. If I need to go up in weight or check my form for next time. Also, if I used a band I’d like to be able to note which color for next time.
23 votes -
Trainerize doesn't sync with fitbit properly
Just wanted to advise that the feature which allows trainerize to sync with fitbit doesn't work. It syncs for a couple days max then randomly stops and won't keep track of what I do in a day (calorie intake, steps, heart rate, etc). I've made multiple attempts to disconnect fitbit and re-sync it as well as removing both apps and redownloading them but having no success. Is there a way to fix this?
23 votes -
Downloadable workout/weight data
I'd like to be able to download my progress in different metrics as a spreadsheet
23 votes -
Sync with Very Fit Pro
Very Fit Pro is another app based smart fitness watch that is more affordable and keeps track of all your fitness stats compatible with Apple and Android devices
23 votes -
23 votes
-
Add option to input reps on timed exercises immediately
When doing timed exercises, it would be nice to add your rep count immediately or during the short “break time” to the next exercise. After 3 rounds of 4 exercises, I can’t remember how many reps I did on the first round.
23 votes -
23 votes
-
Leaderboard with ranks
A leaderboard showing how you rate compared to other people in the same training program. Seeing your rank go higher each month can motivate you to want to get higher in the ranks and workout more.
23 votes -
Bouldering and rock climbing
Add support for bouldering and sport climbing. Metadata to track would include type (i.e., bouldering, lead climbing, or top-roping), grade (bouldering from V0-V12; sport climbing from 5.8a-5.13d), send status (e.g. finished it clean, finished it, it's a project, attempted it), and a free text field for notes on each climb.
23 votes -
Body stats
I would like to be able to see all of my stats on a graph instead of having to choose each individual section measured. I think it would also be helpful to show the measurement at each point of entry for the stat.
23 votes -
sync with My Macro Plus Nutrition Tracker
I use this for my nutrition tracking - would be fabulous if my trainer could see if it she chooses
23 votes -
Allow users to schedule workouts in the app
Allow users to schedule workouts in the app and not only in website.
23 votes
- Don't see your idea?
