Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Have the ability to write user notes for individual sets.
Give the user the ability to leave notes for their trainer on individual sets/exercises.
24 votes -
24 votes
-
Be able to private message someone from a group you’re in
Message someone from a group privately
24 votes -
Ability to use previous weeks workout
Ability to use previous weeks workout plans as well
24 votes -
My zone
Make the app Compatible with my zone. Then it'll be a better all in one app
24 votes -
Design own workout
The ability to design one's own workout.
24 votes -
Add notes section to write if you felt hungry with the days calories
Able to write notes to share with trainer how hunger levels are in comparison of the days macros & training days, perhaps enabling increase of macros on those days
24 votes -
Restore legacy display toggle
The latest update removed the toggle to use the legacy display setting. I’m requesting that you add it back. The legacy setting is easier to read.
23 votes -
See full day protein fats and carbs
When switching a meal allow to see the total break down not only 1 meal at a time.
This way if u want to switch it would be easier to switch in and out meanwhile hitting targets and making sure you are on track to hit your goals.23 votes -
Ability to turn off the pop up windows when you check off a goal
It would be great to be able to turn off all of the pop-up windows that come up whenever you check off a goal. There are seriously four clicks you have to do to escape out of whenever you check that you’ve accomplished a goal like drinking water or hitting your steps. All of those extra pop-up windows are completely unnecessary.
23 votes -
Samsung Health app other wise this app is useless to me
I have a Samsung watch and by looking at your app that I now have to use it's going to be a headache for me to manually add if this is what I'll have to do. This will not be user-friendly and I'll probably have to look at another app.
23 votes -
Add smart scale and more smart watch connectivity
Would love to be able to connect my smart scale. RENPHO HEALTH. Plus, think its time for other smart watches to be added like samsung Watch5?
23 votes -
Copy completed workout
I will frequently substitute exercises on Fit For Golf, eg a band exercise for medicine ball tosses. I would like to be able to copy an edited completed workout to a new day so I don’t have to edit all over again.
23 votes -
Huawei smart watch
Want to be able to use and connect my Huawei smart watch
23 votes -
Ability to change font size
The font is very small and I don’t like to take my readers to the gym.
23 votes -
my weight from my scale sync to this app
I would like my scale to sync with the this app. My sleep syncs with the app why can’t my weight? My scale uses the Fitdays app. I accidentally saved a second workout I can’t go back to see my first workout results
23 votes -
Saving foods
It would be helpful to be able to save a food with the measurement that you always use. Like I have to change the measurement for milk to 0.5 cup instead of ml everyday.
Also, could you add a way to make a food a favorite after it’s been saved to a meal?
It would also be great if you could see the nutrition after a food has been saved to the meal so that you don’t have to search for it again.
23 votes -
Garmin synced activities to be more specific
Garmin syncs all activity on trainerize as general and would like that to be more specific is. Cycling, weight training etc
23 votes -
Cancelling your membership
Allow members to cancel their membership whenever they want to.
23 votes -
Macros!!!!
Track macros!!! The only way tonlose weight is a calorie deficit. How do you think your clients will benefit from not being able to track, see or otherwise monitor them??? I will never use this app again after my program with my trainer ends. It's the worst set up ever. We have social media. Stop. Just let us track macros. Also, look at all the comments calling for the same thing. Get rid of myfitness pal. It sucks.
23 votes
- Don't see your idea?
