Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Expand Barcode database
The barcode scanner is not working at all — almost every product shows “Barcode not found.” Please expand the database for European users as well!
22 votes -
Meal plan page
When I open the meal plans, it's always highlighted on day 1. Can the meal plan highlight the actual day I'm on? I also just realized I have to scroll over to the day I'm on which is hard to keep track of with a busy life/schedule. That way I can see what meal(s) is suggested for the day
22 votes -
Change Theme Color
Ability to change the color of the app user interface from pink, yellow, red or hexcodes if possible. To make it more personalised. Accent colors to dark modes too.
22 votes -
Update strava
I wish this app could update my Strava app
22 votes -
Food search needs improving
The barcode scanner is very poor. Nutracheck and MFP is far superior. I'm only using this app as a coach requires me to and I'm hating it. I keep scanning barcodes and they aren't recognised so I'm having to manually input them. They are just generic foods from Aldi and Iceland. When you then manually input a good item you can't add all the nutritional info as it doesn't allow decimals either
22 votes -
Intergrate with Nutra Check
I’ve never liked My Fitness Pal, found Nutra Check far superior and also a lot cheaper. If you could Intergrate with Nutra Check this would be a lot better!
22 votes -
Tick to track completed exercises during workout
After every set tick that it's completed, during workouts
22 votes -
Music quiets when using timers and when in workout and app is open, but gets loud outside app. Can you not adjust the music volume?
Stop quieting music when doing a workout in the app
22 votes -
Maximise screen font
Allow me to maximise font size since i workout without glasses.
22 votes -
Ability to pause or push back billing days
I often have clients who travel or want to pause for a month over holidays - would be helpful to be able to pause payments rather than canceling them or discounting them 100% until the client is ready to come back.
22 votes -
Auto and manual option to check off steps
I would love even if we tick off steps a day late, it won't take the streak back to zero! Either that or fitbit etc automatically syncs steps and checks off itself. Or you can choose to manually check off if you still want to.
22 votes -
Please add Stretching option in list of activities
Expand add an activity to include “stretching”
It’s different from yoga22 votes -
Sync with xiaomi body scale (MiFit app)
The xiaomi body scale gives a full overview of the body fat and muscle distribution and would be nice to sync it with this app
22 votes -
Sync with fittrack weight scales
Fittrack scales is incredible, have 17 different information of your body and truly important of all is body fat %.
I highly recommend to integration with this and would save all the hassle and effort to fill in manually of the details.
You will thank me for this opportunity 👍🏼
22 votes -
Sleep number
Link sleep number app to trainerize app to easily track sleep amounts
22 votes -
Specific Comments
I should be able to comment on a particular exercise when doing a workout, not just on the workout. So say I failed a rep or a certain rep was heavy and my form was lacking, I can comment on that exercise, and similar similar how previous workout reps and weights track across, I could look at previous workout comments too
22 votes -
Remove the need to close the window after you complete a task. The extra click feel frustrating
Remove the need to close the window after you complete a task. The extra click feels frustrating, extra effort.
Would prefer to just flash thumbs up then get back to screen to make daily updates faster.
22 votes -
Be able to export workout to PDF
Be able to export your weekly workout plan to PDF to keep track of your progression and weight used on previous exercises. Compare progress photos with specific workout plans.
22 votes -
set start date for training programs
when training be able to set a start date/ reschedule exercises and not ***** up the rest of the schedule (so like push everything back or forward)
22 votes -
Fix the sound so you don’t lose music
When you’re working out and use the timer feature it makes your music quieter until you click back to your music app. It would be great if the volume could remain the same!
22 votes
- Don't see your idea?
