Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Cancellation?!
How do I cancel this?!
22 votes -
Allow it to sync with fit tracker scale
I use the fit tracker scale and the atria tracker it would be nice for the app to be able to sync
22 votes -
Sync with weight watchers
Sync with weight watchers app
22 votes -
Finding a way it doesn't drain battery so fast.
Find a way so the app is open it doesn't drain the battery so fast.
22 votes -
Copying workouts from weeks prior
Would like to be able to copy a workout from a month ago to current date. Can’t since it’s not in my plan & it’s a pain to have to manually enter a feee workout.
22 votes -
Allow tracking of weights and reps between sets or during rest times.
Once I finish a set, it would be great to be able to log reps real quick during the rest time. I can’t remember all the reps I did for each set of each exercise at the end of my workout.
22 votes -
22 votes
-
Add body stats for women.
Women measure their body stats in different areas than men. It would be nice for women who train to have a woman graph with appropriate measuring stats.
22 votes -
With the track feature, it would be nice to be able to enter seconds for planks and whatnot, and just reps for body weight exercises.
Not sure how to best enter reps for seconds-based exercises or weight exercises.
22 votes -
Add the ability to add a new workout from the app and mobile site.
Often I wish I could add a complete new workout while I'm on my way to the gym. And as I don't have my laptop with me it's not an option.
22 votes -
Make notes to self on sets to remember for next workout.
Make notes to self on sets to remember for next workout. Like “add 5 pounds next week” or “remember to use neutral grip on these” or “change tempo on this set next week.”
21 votes -
A water-specific tracker by cup!
Hi!
I know we can track our water intake in the meal tracking section, but I would love a separate water tracker by cup drank, so I can feel accomplished as I check off cups throughout the day 🥤21 votes -
I’d like to be able to enter additional habits myself from my own phone
I would like to be able to track and remind myself about other habits that have to do with health and wellness on my own from my own phone. For example, I want to do compression therapy as often as possible, cold plunge or cryo therapy, red light therapy, meditation, etc
21 votes -
Add MacrosFirst to connect
MacrosFirst is a great app to track nutrition and you don’t need to upgrade to premium. You are able to do a lot more with it With not having to pay.
21 votes -
Micro nutrients across the board
I would like a deeper API integration of micro nutrients between other apps and services. For example in apple health, it does not support writing micro nutrients, which I would like to just sync with my other apps (like Whoop) for this data.
21 votes -
Integrate with carbon diet coach (another app) please!
Sync with carbon diet coach (another meal tracker and app). It syncs with Apple health as well.
21 votes -
Add rest periods on inserted exercises
When inserting extra exercises, put the rest periods between sets.
21 votes -
Can I add my own habits?
Can I add my own daily habits or goals?
21 votes -
Simplify completing tasks
Make it simpler to tick off a task, it should be one-click not multiple.
21 votes -
Upload longer videos
The chance to upload videos longer than a minute, so tge trainer can watch the whole series
21 votes
- Don't see your idea?
