Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
More serving sizes for meal plan meals
You can only do 1, 2, 3+ servings for meal plan meals. Why can’t we have more options for 1/2 serving, 3/4 serving, 1 1/3 serving, etc. My clients are struggling to use the meal plan meals because of this when they don’t finish a full serving and can’t adjust their macros.
20 votes -
Integrate ANY meal tracker & planner.
The option to integrate ANY (chronometer, MyFitness, etc…) food/meal tracker/planner would be amazing! Not all are created equal & not all have the same features that fits everyone’s needs.
20 votes -
Time of meal settings
It’ll nice to have an option to set our personal meal time. Should be able to add the time of meal and not default to the time it was entered. For example if we want to have our meals at certain time we can be able to set it: 9 am breakfast, 12 pm lunch, 2 on snack, 6 pm dinner etc).
20 votes -
Barcode scanner
When something isn’t registered in the database, allow you to scan barcode and create the food.
20 votes -
Edit a Meal
Edit your meal after putting in the food tracker. I want to be able to move a food from lunch to dinner or remove the food item from the meal altogether but I can't. I have to delete then add the meal back, bad UX
20 votes -
Audio enhancement
Could you kindly address the glitch where the audio level suddenly drops during workouts? This problem consistently arises after viewing a tutorial video while exercising. Once the timer completes, it unexpectedly disrupts the audio coming fro external apps like Spotify music. Due to this recurring issue, I find myself hesitant to watch tutorials and instead resort to guessing exercise movements, which undermines the purpose of having a functional app.
20 votes -
Food meals
The videos and instructions on the meals do not match up- therefore if you just read the instructions, you make the food incorrect!
20 votes -
Load YOUR recipes into the app
Seems silly that the recipes / meals provided to me by my coach aren't already included in the app. Add them so we don't have to take the time to add them manually!!
20 votes -
Favourite meal option
My gym manager runs 6 week challenges and uses this app for meal planning. It's awesome!
I'd like a "favourite" option so that when I love a certain meal, she can see it and not remove it from my meal plan. Saves me messaging all the time requesting it back.
20 votes -
Be able to enter fractions… like 1.5 or 0.6
Be able to enter non-whole numbers, like 1.5 or 0.6
When my units are a fraction, like 2.5, having to choose between 2 and 3 when neither is accurate is frustrating.
20 votes -
Remove thumbs up/streak screen
Remove the thumbs up/streak screen that appears after a task is completed. It's annoying to have to close an additional screen that advises the streak tally for every task.
20 votes -
Ability to multiply recipes when viewing them.
I’m looking at a recipe and it shows 3 servings. I would like to make 4 or 6 servings. I can’t adjust it to print out right now.
20 votes -
Ability to edit payment method
It’s absurd I cannot have control over my payments
I should be allowed to block payments by my own if the collaboration with my trainer ends, not depending on their “manual activity” what if the don’t block payments?
20 votes -
Apple Watch <> Fitness Class start/stop in sync
This is an issue, not an idea. When I start or stop a Fitness Class on my iPhone, it creates a second Fitness Class in progress and each must be stopped independently, recording two classes (or one left running for hours, needs to be deleted)
20 votes -
Substitute/add exercise
Substitute/Add exercise, ability to substitute always & maybe get trainer approval (or not)
20 votes -
Discover Recipe Library Section
Section for recipes for the Coach to add for their clients to view day to day and utilize
20 votes -
Connect with Noom for calorie and water intake.
Would love to see a migration of calorie and water intake from Noom. Trainer can assist with overal wellness goals
20 votes -
Diet provided by Lifetime in Lifetime training app
Suggestions for food on what to eat and not to eat and allow for substitutes during competition training. Something like FitLog has the best idea. The training gives me a meal plan to follow until I lose the weight and then switches the meal plan to allow for more weightloss or gain depending on your goals.
20 votes -
Allow membership upgrades / changes / cancelations in-app
Its crazy to me that we're going into 2022 and you have to go into the physical location to make changes to your membership, or send the forms in the mail. You can't do it over the phone, online, or in the app apparently. Very primitive for these days.
20 votes -
Deleting foods after saving
I can't seem to be able to delete a food after saving as a meal.
20 votes
- Don't see your idea?
