Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Sync carb manager with program. I’m still trying to figure out how to log my meal macros to this app
Sync carb manager with program. I’m still trying to figure out how to log my meal macros to this app
24 votes -
Meal planner and meal tracker
Meal tracker logs meal which is great but would love a meal planner as to make sure that my meals for the day will equal my goals then track to make sure I ate what I ate
24 votes -
Desktop Version - Add & Edit Meals
Please could we have the ability to add and edit meals via the desktop version of the app?
I not really sure why the functionality for this would be removed/overlooked.
24 votes -
Rest timer on wearable
Display rest timer on Apple Watch
24 votes -
24 votes
-
Music + video loops during exercises
I’d love the ability to play music during workouts! I also would love to see a video loop of the exercise during workout so I don’t have to pause the workout to see the exercise.
24 votes -
Change the daily check off items-steps, sleep etc, so it doesn’t take you too another page to click complete. It wastes time
Change the daily check off items-steps, sleep etc, so it doesn’t take you too another page to click complete. It wastes time and takes too long
24 votes -
Be able to enter data tracker by other devices than those currently compatible with Trainerize. Or even have the ability to connect manually
Be able to input data from devices not compatible with Trainerize or even manually connect via Bluetooth devices outside of the Trainerize compatible apps
24 votes -
Link active workout on both phone and watch
Link active workout on phone and watch. I like to have it open on my phone/iPad but need it going on my watch also so I can start timers and track reps/weight etc.
24 votes -
Be extremely clear about the menu items and quantities on the lists. Table Spoons didn’t reflect the weight indicated on the lists.
The amounts with Cups/grams or Tablespoons/Grams didn’t always match even close to what was indicated on the menu lists we got. For example: menu for Loss said 2 tablespoons of oatmeal (raw uncooked) or 30g. However 2 tbs of raw uncooked oatmeal weighs only 16g when I weighed it, so it wasn’t clear what I was to go by for that and everything else where grams and cups/spoons were given together. So I don’t know was I having too much or too little. When I asked about this in the chat the responses I got didn’t make much sense and…
24 votes -
Pre planning my workout
I'd like to be able to plan my workout before I hit Start. I spend time finding the substitutions I plan to do, but that counts as my workout time. Allow pre planning before starting the workout. Thanks!
24 votes -
Add android or manual entry
ADD ANDROID! or at least add manual entry for all data so I can update numbers and meal information from S-Health. I find it hard to believe that at this day an app is created with out either of these options.
24 votes -
Save videos to watch offline
It would be GREAT if i could save training video's to watch offline for when internet is not available when i train
24 votes -
Add rollerskating to cardio options
Add “rollerskating” as an option under “cardio.” Allow entry of time, distance, and calories.
24 votes -
Be able to enter meditation and yoga
Would like to be able to qdd other sessions than just exercise, such as meditation, personal affirmations, gratitude list, yoga, breath work, etc.
24 votes -
Yoga as an activity
Add yoga as an activity we can document based on time
24 votes -
Showcase calories burned
When the Apple Watch is synced to the iOS app, it should show the calories burned or, even better, show the type of workout and how much active calories were burned and the have another widget with the total Calories burned that day.
24 votes -
Connect with friends & share workouts etc..!
Connect with friends and share workouts and data from our profile
24 votes -
Enable Trainerize to sync workouts with Training Peaks.
Allow us the ability to post our workouts from Trainerize to TrainingPeaks. This way a coach can see what workouts we are doing in addition to our sport.
24 votes -
Tracking Habits
Get rid of the extra congratulatory screen after Logging a habit. It means extra clicks when clients are trying to log multiple habits.
24 votes
- Don't see your idea?
