Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Attach photos within workout notes
I keep detail handwritten notes in a journal and would like to post a photo in the daily workout notes so my trainer can see it vs me having to retype it all
26 votes -
A 3 second "rest" period in between exercises while on interval timer
The way the interval timer works now it goes straight from one exercise to the next and I'm having to either dock myself short 3 seconds while I move to my next exercise or I'm having to carry my phone on me so I can pause it to give me adjustment period.
26 votes -
App lag
Have the app not constantly restart. It slows down entry stats time
26 votes -
Easier way to enter reps when in interval-type workout
When in interval training, the client sees the counter for each exercise and cannot enter the number of reps performed before finishing the workout.
Before starting the interval workout, there are 2 options:
- enter stats
- start workout
Doesnt make a lot of sense to have to wait for the entire workout to be done to enter the stats...Should be done at the end of the exercise or at the rest time
26 votes -
It would be great to have a screen with a list of your previously done exercises and weight/sets/reps
It would be great to have a screen with a list of your previously done exercises and weight/sets/reps
26 votes -
I would like to see "estimated calories burned" for strengthening exercises.
I would like to see "estimated calories burned" for strengthening exercises.
26 votes -
Delete sets
Clicking the "add sets" button is so easy I often do it by mistake
26 votes -
Allow decimal points
Allow decimal points when recording details on android please!
26 votes -
List ALL ingredients in the recipes, not just in the Instructions.
Two days in a row now I was in the process of preparing a recipe, and got to were the instructions said to add the quinoa. But quinoa wasn’t even listed in the ingredients. That’s a significant omission. I’m guessing it might be because I chose the low carb option, but how would I know? There’s no legend to understanding recipe modifications.
25 votes -
sync hume band
rhe hume band tracks sleep stress etc
26 votes -
Ability to connect to all fitness apps and watches
You can only connect with the popular apps and wearables. That doesn't help me. Plus I cannot manually enter anything.
25 votes -
Body measurements
Notes area or a place to keep track of body measurements
25 votes -
Sync MyNetDiary
Syncing meal tracking and activity with MyNetDiary
25 votes -
Trainer Driven Recipe Database
A database that the trainer can upload recipe information to and possibly even allow us to grab the recipe and add it to the meal planner from there
25 votes -
Group chat with other participants
The ability to chat with other members for added support and guidance
25 votes -
Add a food to an existing meal without having to edit it
I want to be able to add a food to an existing meal without having to navigate to the meal and edit it. This is an annoying process. Meal logging is not very good in your program. Integrate with Lose-it! It’s the best.
25 votes -
Easier way to track multiple serving recipes
Find a way to have recipes broke down so that they can be entered into the food tracker more accurately. Many times I feel my food isn't tracked correctly because it's inaccurate
25 votes -
Watch should have a start rest timer button
There needs to be a button on Apple Watch that starts the rest timer to save me reaching for my phone between sets
25 votes -
Fitbit automatically sync
Please can we get Fitbit to automatically sync to trainerize. It’s really hard for my coach to monitor my progress unless I’m constantly updating/ remembering to sync to the app. And still even if I sync, some details like food intake won’t show.
25 votes -
Sync other workouts into the app
I don’t always like to lift weights everyday. Often I will vary my workout routine to include swimming, hiking, cycling or mountain biking. It would be nice to see those workouts synced in from Fitbit or strava show up where one gets “credit” for the workout rather than having to manually enter them. Plus then they don’t show up so it appears like I have barely done any workouts this entire challenge.
I’m a flight nurse and work a 24hr shift so sometimes there’s only time for that quick swim or it’s a nice day and you just want to…
25 votes
- Don't see your idea?
