Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
27 votes
-
One click when a goal is complete.
One click when you complete a goal not 3.
27 votes -
Yoga option
Would be nice to see yoga listed under the "activity" section
27 votes -
Be able to track future foods
I would like to be able to track foods I am going to eat in the future. If I prep food for breakfast and lunch for the following day it would be nice to track them when I am doing the prepping.
27 votes -
27 votes
-
Habit tracker
Daily habit tracker
27 votes -
Repeatable timer
A timer that can be set for any length, say 30 mins, and set to beep any interval, say 2 mins, so moving from exercise to exercise is seamless
27 votes -
Have a friends list and share workouts
I would like to be able to add friends and share my workouts with them.
27 votes -
The workout check-in completion screen
Was nice but now it is just down right irritating having it pop up and having to close it every time. Please make an option to turn off the thumbs up screen.
27 votes -
Allow printing of my workouts from the mobile app
Allow me to print from my phone and the app my workouts completed and messages.
27 votes -
Add rests between sets of an exercise
We can add rest time between exercises in plan but not between sets of an exercise.
Alternatively, add rest time to exercise setup not as separate items on plans. It would look cleaner.
27 votes -
Auto entry of reps and weights
Automatically enter weights and reps for each set based on previous workouts
27 votes -
Intermittent Fasting tracker
With fast start and end time
27 votes -
Add meals that is not on my meal plan
I cannot do 3 of the meals per day. I want to add what I ate. Then macros can be calculated that way. For me only selecting one meal will not reflect my real macros. Make this part of the information in the app useless and inaccurate. I cannot replace a meal as the meals are things that I don't like. No options for replacement ingredients. It seems to be all American preferences and doesn't make it relatable.
I only started to use the app.
26 votes -
Option to change ingredients in the Recipe Library recipes.
It would be great if the current recipes provided in the app allowed us to swap out ingredients instead of having to create a whole new recipe. I often double the protein in the recipes from the recipe library and have to create my own recipe. It would be so much easier and less time consuming if we are able to swap out ingredients.
26 votes -
Macrofractor
Integrate to import from MacroFactor
26 votes -
Allow decimal places for macros
I always round up values at the moment i.e. 1.3g of fats I’d key in as 2g. It will be easier if it allows us to key in up to 2 decimal places.
26 votes -
Body Measurements
Make Body Measurements a Widget and more accessible. It’s arguably more important than weight. Also, I should be able to see all body measurements at once. It’s inconvenient to have to click each body part to see the measurements. You can display it the same way it looks when you enter it. I’d rather track that progress more regularly
26 votes -
Timer sound when Music is playing
When I am playing music through Spotify on my iPhone, sometimes the rest timer will ding and rather than it temporarily lowering my music volume it will keep the volume lowered during my set. It's pretty frustrating because that extra but of volume makes a difference for me.
26 votes -
Be able to alter the serving size like on cronometer
I want to be able to cut a serving size in half of double it out triple it instead of having to enter it as a whole new food with a different size serving.
26 votes
- Don't see your idea?
