Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
28 votes
-
Connect to coros watches
Every one has a different watch. Having more watch options would help everyone be able to track their progress
28 votes -
Zepp
Make it compatible with Zepp app
28 votes -
Workouts syncing with other apps
I would love the workouts to share workout stats with other apps and also pull in from other apps or strava/ apple fitness or even the healthfit app to ensure easier sharing of stats 🤩
28 votes -
Please get rid of the streak thumbs up animation—it is so slow and annoying
Please get rid of the streak thumbs up animation—it is so slow and annoying
28 votes -
Allow Custom Habits or Goals
I would like to add my own personal habits like reading for 15 mins or whatever else I am trying to work on as part of my plan. Would be nice if I could add those in.
28 votes -
Allow ratings for specific exercises
Just like how you can rate the whole workout at the end, a way to rate the difficulty of specific exercises or super sets so coaches can know if you have more difficulty doing certain movements or if you felt challenged by the weights used / amount of reps / etc
28 votes -
export my workouts tracked to Fitbit
When I track a workout within Trainerize, start the workout on my Fitbit or export the calories burnt to my Fitbit app.
28 votes -
Have the ability for the trainer to post documents on a separate place than the chat
My trainer sends us documents like food shopping list, goals, etc on the chat. But because it is a group chat one might miss it as the chat will move those documents up.
28 votes -
Have a place for notes / comments / reflections wither daily or weekly
It would be nice if there was a place for notes / comments / reflections either daily or weekly
28 votes -
comment section
Add a comment section after each exercise or each set
28 votes -
Add day of week
Add day of week as well as the date that currently shows on dash
28 votes -
Add option for creating an AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) workout.
Make it possible to create an AMRAP workout in the builder. For example, client does as many rounds as possible of 40m sprints and 10 reps of burpees in 15 minutes. Then the app would count down from 15 minutes to 0 when the workout is started.
28 votes -
More apps - move add new set button
Broaden your links to other apps to include Loseit and MapMyRun. Also, make add new sets more difficult to push- I accidentally push it alot
28 votes -
Have an RPE scale for each exercise completed
A simple 1-10 scale grading how hard you thought the exercise was
28 votes -
Able to scan in/track supplements you take and add to daily goals so you don’t miss any
Able to scan the barcode of supplement you take and add to daily goals so you can track when you take.
28 votes -
Connecting Samsung galaxy watch
Being able to connect Samsung galaxy watch
27 votes -
Searching within chat messages
The capability of being able to search via topic or person within the group, team or challenge messages chat entries.
27 votes -
Custom Meals Added to Food Search
Finding and tracking custom foods and custom meals is too complicated. When I add a custom meal, it’s probably something like a protein shake that I created so that I don’t have to keep adding all of the ingredients individually. Why doesn’t my custom protein shake show up in the food search? The only way to add it is by adding a new meal. The whole process is not very user friendly.
27 votes -
Meal options
Would be great to have a few more “simple” breakfasts and lunch options for people like myself are busy mums. Just a few options that I know are ok to have that don’t require lots of cooking prep or specialised ingredients.
I’ve found a recipe which I could make but it has tapioca flour… I’m not going to buy tapioca flour especially for one recipe but there is not a tip of “need to swap to flour use this much instead” so that excludes that recipe for me.
I am not good at working out and tracking macros ect so…27 votes
- Don't see your idea?
