Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6425 results found
-
Enter sets where you drop/strip the weight throughout.
Millatti to break a single set into multiple pieces due to dropping the weight throughout. For example first five reps were using 15 pounds, next five reps with 10 pounds, and then to failure with 5 pounds. To enter all of that as one set.
31 votes -
Allow timed sets for an exercise (ie. 1 minute of planks or squats)
If an exercise is time based give me the option to enter time rather than defaulting to reps. For example, plank asks for reps but it makes more sense to enter that I did plank for 60 seconds.
31 votes -
Add meditation or other breathing exercises
in trying to make it let of my exercise routine. I'd like to track it here.
31 votes -
Mark off workout tasks as they are completed.
When you finish a task or rest period there should be some sort of vindication showing that that is done. We don't have a lot of time to go and find another way to Mark which task we're on or which rest. We're on because a lot of us are trying to squeeze this workout in either before work or before bed so having to take an extra step to track what we're doing when it's already supposed to be done in app is pretty bothersome
30 votes -
Stretch Option
add an option for dynamic and static stretching for before and after workouts to prevent injury
30 votes -
Use vision AI to identify the food you ate from photo taken.
I hate logging everything. Why not use computer vision (AI) to detect the food you have from the photo you take, then add or adjust the caloric intake.
30 votes -
Connect with Renpho weight scales and devices
Links to my Bluetooth scale and body tape for tracking
30 votes -
30 votes
-
Comments/annotates on EACH set of exercise
Not sure if I’m using it right, but I’d appreciate comment/annotation section on each set of exercise to reflect and review in future.
30 votes -
Connect with Suunto
Please connect with Suunto devices
30 votes -
The phone get really hot while using this app. And it drain the battery. This is a huge bug
The phone get really hot while using this app. And it drain the battery. This is a huge bug. Also I can’t charge it at the same time because it is too hot. Please, fix this.
30 votes -
Meal tracker needs on-the-fly switching between units of measurement, as ALL OTHER meal trackers have!
Meal tracker needs the ability to switch at the users discretion between units of measurement! Grams are almost always listed with every serving, and weighing food is far more accurate than measuring, but some items just say “1 serving!” That’s frankly irresponsible and not good enough.
30 votes -
Having a place to enter daily notes with the daily activities for yourself would be helpful.
A space to enter your thoughts and what not with the daily activities would be nice.
30 votes -
Substitute exercise ahead of time (not only while in workout)
Would like the ability to plan a substitution. Not only while in the workout with the timer going, but to set it up ahead of time.
30 votes -
Add elevation and distance for hiking
There's a big difference between hiking flat land and hiking up hills.
30 votes -
Allow to build and save a custom workout
I can add a freestyle day and build a workout but doesn't seem I can name that workout and save it to use other days. Also if I take a pre designed workout, it would be nice to be able to add something to it and have it permanently be part of that pre-designed workout for future days. As an example, I add 1000 meter row to the beginning of most workout days
30 votes -
Other options for adding workouts
Allow other types of workouts to be entered manually , not just the video workouts that trainer has uploaded. For example, I do a Beachbody workout every day in addition to what my trainer has me do in Trainerize.
30 votes -
View app functions while tracking a workout
While tracking a workout it would be nice to be able to backout and view another planned workout or the calendar without having to complete and save the workout in progress
30 votes -
Be able to copy-paste exercises from one day to another.
When I organise exercises for some days, I'd like to be able to copy-paste them fro one day to another day and not searching them again and again.
30 votes -
Free form text for movement notes within workouts.
Free form text for movement notes within workouts.
30 votes
- Don't see your idea?
