Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
See # of instructed reps or time when clicked into a specific exercise.
I like watching the videos but then I have to click back to remind myself how many reps or how much time to do that exercise for.
1 vote -
Auto-timer between sets
Between sets/post set, the timer starts automatically after you’ve entered the reps and weight for the previous set
1 vote -
Stop forcing images to crop to square
I often upload a photo I already took to share with my trainer. I use a screenshot showing my macros. It gets forced to crop at a certain ratio and chops off important information
1 vote -
Meal database submit button
Submit button to add the meals is needed there is no submit button nor the app takes the meal selected from the database automatically
1 vote -
Tasteless Recipes
I've tried a few recipes and found them to be fairly tasteless, dressings could be more thoughtful ...two teaspoons of tahini is uninspiring. Cooking recipes for one also leads to wasted ingredients, also many recipes can't be frozen
1 vote -
Should be easier to opt out of AI
I prefer not to support data centers and to extremely limit my AI usage; I wish there were options to opt out of AI as the app user (not just the coaches.) Many of the recipes on this app are translated by AI’s and unfortunately do not make sense for humans.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Upload recipe for automatic
I would love to be able upload a picture of a recipe, pdf or url and have it automatically suggest common ingredients to easily tap and add to a new recipe.
1 vote -
Low fodmap recipes
I'm on a Low Fodmap diet. Where I can't eat a majority of sauces, normal seasonings, and certain foods altogether.
1 vote -
GIFS to demonstrate exercise
GIFs for faster reference/recall of how to do the exercise. Videos can still be accessible for those who need it.
1 vote -
Pre programmed recipes
All of the recipes provided by your program should already be loaded. We shouldn’t have to add them individually, SO TIME CONSUMING
1 vote -
Search by food, eg, chicken.
Search
1 vote -
Claude
Allow a Claude.AI integration to help manage overall lifestyle and tracking
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Keep my recent entries
when I search for them. If I search for a certain brand/food only search the recent instead of searching completely n
1 vote -
Calories and steps always duplicate. App does synch with andoid watch for workout ststs like it does apple
Make more android friendly
1 vote -
Reorder
Im a bit OCD, and I like to log my foods in order and grouped. Like if I eat two eggs scrambled with olive oil I want the olive oil to be listed right under the eggs. And I log them in order usually but sometimes something happens, not sure what, and it separates them and puts other foods between them and it really bugs me. I'd love for you to be able to drag and drop and reorder foods within a meal. Or meal orders like if I log lunch and then forget to log my snack, so it'll…
1 vote -
Wholesale Rework the UX
The popup tips provided are an attempt to respond to users’ difficulties finding how to perform basic app capabilities. I applaud the team’s responsiveness. However, the problem is deeper. As a new user (day 2), I’m quite annoyed by the difficulty I’ve had trying to get basic functions to work and the intrusive popups that are attempting to help. Recommend: get a small group of brand new users to try the app, see what they trip over. It’ll be quick, easy and obvious. -former 18-year SW product guy
1 vote -
Meal entry: remove “review” step
The meal tracker UX is not intuitive. Takes too many steps. And those steps vary depending on whether you’re adding foods to a new meal, adding foods to a meal that was already saved, or attempting to use the bar code scanner (which, through its first 10 at-bats, is only hitting 0.300 — not good enough to keep trying it).
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
