Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Editing favourites
When you go into your profile and look at favourites, you should be able to edit. As I have lost weight, my macros have changed, so the amount of food changes. At the moment I have to either create a whole new favourite meal, or enter the favourite and edit once it is in the tracker. Where as if I could just alter the grams or cups etc in the favourite section it would be so much easier
1 vote -
Clearing favourites once logged
I often enter my meals at the end of the day so I will select from favourites and previously once you ticked these and pressed log, the ticks would clear so you could enter the next meal. Now you have to go back and unpick them all before choosing others. It is painful and never used to do this.
If you are selecting 3 at a time it gives you a message so you remember to unpick because you cant select any more, but if you enter one favourite, then go to do another later and you have forgotten to…1 vote -
Be able to log meals while you have a workout in progress
It would be nice to able to log in meals I have ate or planning to eat in my rest time in between sets
1 vote -
1 vote
-
AI meal tracking feature
It would be really cool if you guys allowed an AI scanning feature to each type of food or each meal so that tracking meals is seamless. There are other comparable apps that have this feature so it’s sort of seems like you guys are behind the eight ball.
1 vote -
Zumba or Exercise Classes
There should be Appointments and Exercises and Zumba Classes
1 vote -
Not a good program
This whole program is not set up correctly for anybody to have goals in their fitness. It’s so vague exercises. Don’t make any sense. Body parts are not work properly and the plum is so vague and brought. That doesn’t actually help anyone that has new knowledge in fitness and nutrition. This whole program is a joke. And I believe it’scam.
1 vote -
Water in oz. Instead on milliliters
We need to be able to add water ounces. Not milliliters. It’s very tough consuming to convert almost every day. A water add button on the front page would be amazing as well.
1 vote -
More notes
I would love to be able to leave more notes on each exercise for my trainer.for each week. If I javw questions or need advice or a tip
1 vote -
Better iPhone / Apple Watch connectivity
I find that Faction and Apple Watch don’t really “connect” to each other fully. When I end my workout in faction on my phone, my Faction in my Apple Watch still continues in workout mode. I have to reset my watch to end the workout, otherwise calorie-burning tracking is thrown off
1 vote -
Améliorer la recherche des aliments pour le tracking
Améliorer la recherche . Il manque des aliments
1 vote -
Food item list a hot mess
I wish the way food items display when selecting them wasn’t such a mess. As an example, when I just want to add two tomato slices to a meal, there are so many tomato option with “…by Jrek”, “…by Jasons deli”, “… by Mooya”, “… by Pieology”. And sometimes the serving options don’t have an appropriate “serving” option. And sometimes the only option is “serving”. What is a serving of a tomato? Who knows what 1 serving of “sliced tomatoes“ is at Cheesecake Factory.
1 vote -
My Macros +
Please add a My Macros + integration!! The idea was posted 6 years ago and never responded to. Having this app integration would be pivotal to my use of the ABC trainerize app. At this point, I’m trying to add my data manually from my macros and it’s exhausting, annoying, and I often avoid it. This would make things so much more streamlined. My macros is too functional to leave- the recipe builder is seamless.
1 vote -
Statistics to track the worksout progress over months
I would love to see a progress dashboard that shows how my workouts and exercise performance have improved over time. Viewing monthly progress, trends, and milestones would make it easier to track achievements and stay motivated throughout my fitness journey.
1 vote -
Custom Meals by Scanning Barcodes
To create a meal, instead of just naming the meal and knowing the macros, we should be able to scan barcodes, add quantities, etc and have the whole macros for the meal calculated. That way in the future, if we want to make the meal, we can look at saved meals, open it, see exact food items, quantities, etc. easier for logging, easier for reverse engineering. CarbManager does this very well and is one of the reasons it’s preferred for tracking at this moment!
1 vote -
Linking samsung watch or the app samsung health
I think other options for tracking steps and meals etc should be available. I see other options but I do not see one for Samsung smart watches or Samsung health. That is the main thing I use for tracking steps
1 vote -
Please make the calendar Sunday to Saturday…as every other calendar is. There is no reason for it to start on a Monday.
Please make the calendar Sunday to Saturday…as every other calendar is. There is no reason for it to start on a Monday. No standard calendar starts on a Monday.
1 vote -
I would like you enable the feature to take more than one photo for a meal
I would like to be able to post more than one photo for some meals
1 vote -
Synch with existing meal trackers
The ability to sync with existing meal trackers to read data previously collected would be ideal. Noom, Lose It, etc.
1 vote -
Enable preview of exercises when workout is started
When I have started my workout in the app, there should be a possibility to have a quick preview of the next set of exercises. At least when an exercise in progress is paused.
It could be a pull out side bar. This preview will help me with mentally preparing for the next exercises.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
