Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6426 results found

  1. Use high contrast colours for type no yellow type

    When the macros are nearly in range the type changes to yellow and renders the type unreadable due to poor contrast against the white background

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When in recent food the search should bring up that recent food or forward to it by typing the first few letters

    Currently when you start typing in the search bar in the recent tab it doesn’t search the recent tab but does a new search it should check the recents first instead of the user having to scroll through searching

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow for high carb days and be able to modify macros to suit

    Allow user to specify high carb or different macros from usual goals

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Prenatal and postnatal nutrition and workouts

    Helping mommas stay healthy and safe during pregnancy and then helping them heal postpartum with their pelvic floor and eating well to maintain a milk supply for a breastfeeding mom

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Meal scan verses having to scan each individual item’s bar code.

    The ability to scan your entire plate vs having to scan each individual item’s bar code or looking up item from the current menu items.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Timer that counts up so I know how long I have been working out for total

    I can’t see how long I have been working out for total until I hit save. It would be great to be able to see how long I have been working out for as I go instead of just after I’m done.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Auto-link the fasted weigh-in check-in with the actual weight data input.

    Auto-link the fasted weigh-in check-in with the actual weight data input.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed?

    If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed so it stays on what I have inputted please?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change color top options

    Why is there white writing on a white background? Can’t see the X to close out, the Review and Log icons. Never put white on white

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have my recipes on the main page so I’m not out back on the home page and have to open meals again

    I hate when I go to put my foods in and I click my recipes, enter my portion from my recipes and then I’m taken back to the home page. I want to finish entering all my portions before exiting. So it would be nice if my recipes is a tab like custom so I can enter it and enter the other portions I had with my meal.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow daily macro input

    Allow us to input our daily macros. I use Cronometer which doesn’t synch so I am stuck sending my coach daily screen shots of my macros from that app. A cumbersome, time consuming and frustrating process for both my coach and I.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to enter notes in food diary.

    The training exercises include the ability to add/edit notes. This would be helpful in the food diary to note reactions to certain foods.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tap something and it enters. It’s stupid to have to hit three different spots to log something especially recording water and other stuff

    Tap something and it enters. It’s stupid to have to hit three different spots to log something especially recording water and other stuff

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When adding favorites I should save to the favorites section to be used in the future

    Saving favorites to be used in the future in the favorites section

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Share a meal that was just saved for the day

    My wife and I eat the same foods. It would be nice to be able to send a saved meal to each other, so we are not both having to enter the same meals.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I need to save a workout TO RECALL IT LATER. I HATE having to redo it EVERY ******* TIME.

    I think the title says enough. This is the only reason I don’t give you a 10 on the app. Why can’t I enter a workout for my arms today and then be able to recall it next week when I do arms again? Why do I have to reenter the workout every ******* time?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Flexible Meal Planning Based on Remaining Macros

    I’d love more flexibility in the Meal Planning feature so the generated meals can be based on the calories/macros I actually want allocated to meals, rather than automatically using nearly my entire daily target.

    For example, my daily target is currently 1,600 calories, and the planner generated three meals totaling 1,578 calories. However, I already know that I typically use 200–300 calories each day for things like coffee and a protein shake, so I don’t actually want the planner to use all 1,600 calories for meals.

    It would be great if we could:

    • Set the calories/macros available for meal planning.…
    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Visually separate sets

    There’s no visual separation between sets, and the rest timer is so small and not intuitive that it doesn’t help. The UX of moving between sets is very poor and confusing. It just looks like one long list of exercises with no visual separation.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?