Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Allow us to enter our water intake on previous days. Roght now, we can only submit for the current day
Of we can include it with meal tracking, that would be even better. Make it easier to find too.
1 vote -
Have your precious weeks body weight autopopulated in the check in form.
Once I start my check in, i have to enter my current weight and then answer the difference from the precious weight. I don't remember what my precious weight was all the time and have to back out of the check in form, find last weeks weight and begin again. It is a time hog. Thanks for your consideration.
1 vote -
I'd like the ability to enter my food from my laptop. Faster and Easier to See
I feel like i am on my phone all day and searching with squineted eyes. It would be so much easier to have the ability to enter my meals on my computer, laptop.
1 vote -
Link Cronometer
Need to link Cronometer
1 vote -
Offline mode
I know this was set to Not right now in 2020 but it’s 2026 now so I want to ask again is this possible? I work on a cruise ship and it makes it incredibly difficult to use the app without paying money for Internet every time that I want to log something.
1 vote -
Correct tracking
Daily steps not being added as calorie burn from samsung health. Daily steps are higher in trainerize than they are in samsung health. Very clunky app
1 vote -
It doesn’t automatically sync with withings watches. My steps are always off
Better step tracking with Withings
1 vote -
Graph meal timing
I’d love to see data showing the average times I eat my meals and snacks. For example, it would be helpful to know that I typically eat breakfast around 8:00 a.m., along with similar patterns for lunch, dinner, and snacks. Know this could could help identify patterns and make it easier to plan my nutrition throughout the day and when hunger strikes.
1 vote -
My Recipes
The My Recipes section is really user UN friendly. If I enter all the ingredients, the app should be able to figure out total calories. If I don’t know how many servings, even the total weight would allow me to weigh my portion and have the app calculate macros. We make stews, soups etc and I feel like I’m really limited to what I can eat because I have to way of knowing the macro breakdown. Other apps do this. Or at least this app should be able to connect with more nutrition apps.
1 vote -
Improve workouts filter functionality
The workout filters don't work as expected. For example, when I search for workouts using sliders, it doesn't show that there are any workouts when I know there are, I've done those workouts.
1 vote -
Was loving the app until the “update” deleted all of my workout history beyond 90 days.
Was loving the app until the “update” deleted all of my workout history beyond 90 days. Please restore all history.
1 vote -
See which meal/food picture is receiving feedback
For now I can see that my coach gives 👍🏼 for a meal but am unable to view which meal
1 vote -
Apple health
Please push Marcos to the health app for I hate logging as it is but now of if I want my tracker to know calories in and out I have to manually enter everything twice
1 vote -
Simple Add kcals
Just let me add the days Kcals and Protien without all the tracking of meals!
1 vote -
Sleep Testing and Treatment through sleep coaching.
Bring a national network of board certified sleep professionals to the entire group to not just look at the data of the users but to offer them home sleep testing and treatments which will only make their entire plan be maximized. Literally the missing piece from every fitness group out there. They talk about sleep. Tell you to get sleep. The problem is over 35% of our group has sleep apnea and are doing everything but fixing it correctly. There is only one company that has this legitimately spread across the USA. Nexus Dental Systems. The founder is a Supra…
1 vote -
Improve software optimisation
Improving software optimisation would change the game. Right now as it stands the app is not able to stay in my background with refreshing. It gets terminated if I open it after 30 seconds or a minute. My training program involves me to refer to videos and documents to better my form, so while doing this the app always ends up refreshing and takes ~5 seconds everytime. This is lowkey annoying and some kind of optimisation on this end would be appreciated.
1 vote -
Allow for entry of weight and comments at the same time.
Allow for entry of weight and comments at the same time. Its so annoying to open the entry and add a comment on top of it again. These kind of things really make me want to not use the app and track somewhere else.
1 vote -
The log food needs better visibility and notification.
Need better visibility and notifications with the log food. Also make the log food more lenient. If I have food logged then fill it in.
1 vote -
See daily calories left while adding a meal
Often when I'm putting a meal together, especially at the end of the day I'm trying to adjust the amounts of my ingredients to ensure I've hit my targets. For example add more meat if I'm lagging on protein, or reduce the amount of rice because I'll go over my set calories.
It would be great to see the calories and or macros left for today as I'm building the meal so I don't have to close out of it to go check each time.
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
