Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
1 vote
-
How come i can’t edit / delete workout comments?!
How come i can’t edit / delete workout comments?!
1 vote -
Pull data from sources correctly from the Oura Ring app for steps, sleep, heart rate, etc.
Data from my Oura ring is not pulled in correctly. Step counts are over inflated, and heart rate and sleep is not pulled at all. It would be very helpful if all visble data from Oura was pulled into your app correctly and accurately.
1 vote -
Alternative exercises
Alternative exercises - when I have to swap for a different exercise for any reason it would be helpful if the suggested exercise was first. Sometimes I can’t find it on the list to swap.
1 vote -
Add calories when you log meals by photo
At the moment you can give a description what is in your food, but no calories. I would like if I could add the calories when I log my meal by taking a photo. Thank you
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Meal times
When I copy meals to another day, I want it to be time stamped for the time I did it. I would also like to change the time of a meal just like I can change the type of a meal.
1 vote -
Weight history for related/ similar exercises if there is none for same exercise
If there is no history for the exact exercise it would be helpfull to see history for similar exercises done before to have an estimate.
1 vote -
The progress photo demonstration poses should use a generic sketch
I am baffled that this app prompts you to take pictures of yourself using some buff, depilated, tattooed fitness model when a featureless generic sketch would work just as well. This choice is incomprehensible.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
View members booked in sessions
Bring back the ability to view members booked into a session without having to join the session to view the list.
1 vote -
Don’t allow photo uploading during challenges.
Don’t allow for uploaded photos. In app photos only for coaches challenges to avoid AI generated photos and cheating.
1 vote -
Rename meals; meal 1, meal 2. Meal 3 etc. maybe a vitamin supplement option
Instead of breakfast lunch dinner snack. I’d love to see meal 1, meal 2. Meal 3 etc. maybe a vitamin supplement option
1 vote -
My app goes off and says starting activity in 321 without being prompted throughout the day is there any way that could be fixed
Described above
1 vote -
Get rid of the auto fill when looking for different exercises.
The auto fill on the search bar for exercises is annoying. Not sure why you added this feature as its more of a hinderence than help
1 vote -
Added Sugar box
Add a place to enter added sugar to help people stay within the recommended 10% of total daily caloric intake.
1 vote -
Unilateral exercise box
For exercises with unilateral reps. A box for left and right.
1 vote -
desktop
Make entries to Meal Tracker via Desktop Version
1 vote -
Show when a message is new and/or when your have read/listened to it.
The only way to know you have a new message is by the little dot on the coach icon in your home screen. If you click on that, it takes you to the main PM. We use lots of voice messaging, and once I'm in the main PM, I have no way of knowing whether I've heard the message before or not. It would be nice if it functioned more like your phone/email in which the font is bold or there's a small indicator word to show that a message is new. Obviously, for a voice message you can't make…
1 vote -
Please make a search option in chat with coaches
Please make a way to seach conversations so that i dont need to scroll back to the suggestions my coach said to me its difficult to find
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
