Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Enhancing User Experience and Functionality: Suggested Features
To improve the overall usability and flexibility of the application, several new features and enhancements could be considered.
First, enabling users to move control points directly with the mouse would significantly enhance interaction. This would make fine adjustments more intuitive and reduce friction during editing.
Second, implementing automatic image resizing to the nearest power-of-two dimensions for both width and height would ensure better compatibility with rendering systems. This process should be seamless and preserve the visual integrity of the original image.
Another improvement would be to provide real-time visual feedback while adjusting control points. Seeing immediate changes in the rendered…1 vote -
Suggested Enhancements for the clink Utility
The clink utility already addresses an important gap by enabling the combination of multiple object files into a single DLL for KolibriOS. To further strengthen its usefulness and adoption, several enhancements could be considered.
First, improving compatibility with different object file formats would significantly expand its applicability. Supporting formats generated by various compilers or toolchains (such as GCC, Clang, or others commonly used in low-level development) would make clink more flexible and appealing to a broader developer base.
Another valuable addition would be better diagnostics and error reporting. When dealing with linking processes, clear and informative messages about unresolved symbols,…1 vote -
Reduces taps and use standard “done” button.
Food log poor UX:
Reduces taps and use standard “done” button.Even after using the application for a week, there are many times where I accidentally go back or don’t save food
Right now there’s a really weird way that the UI is shown where you’ll have a log button on the top right but log looks like a utility not like a finalized action
Last idea is that when you edit the values of a food amount, you should automatically check it is being added otherwise you tap log and nothing happens
1 vote -
Suggested Features and Enhancements for a Better User Experience
To further improve the platform, I would suggest focusing on both usability and performance enhancements. First, introducing a more customizable user interface would allow users to tailor the experience to their preferences, such as adjustable layouts, themes, and accessibility options.
Second, improving performance optimization—especially faster loading times and smoother navigation—would greatly enhance overall satisfaction. Integrating smarter search functionality with filters and predictive suggestions could also help users find content more efficiently.
Another valuable addition would be better cross-platform synchronization, ensuring that user data and progress are seamlessly maintained across devices. Enhanced security features, such as optional two-factor authentication and clearer…1 vote -
Chat on the app
The chat section in the app is overwhelming and not useful. I sent one message and did not get a response. It's just a flood of one sided messages that are difficult to keep up with.
1 vote -
Improve scheduling in the app
I'm never on the same schedule as the app and have to keep scrolling up to reach today's workout. I had to email support twice to reset my start date.
1 vote -
Exercise prohression
When displaying the weight yiunlifted last time you did the exercise, the weight you managed in the lastnset shoukd be displayed. I.e if I lift 20kg and easily get to my max rep number, I imcrease the weigjt to 22kg for next set. When I do the exercise next time it should say I lifyed 22kg next time, not 20kg. It should be about where you progressed to last time so you know on firdt rep where to start at.
1 vote -
Stop adding activities
Stop copying all the random activities from garmin over and not being able to delete them
1 vote -
Let me add the macros for a meal if i know them, without having to log each ingredient
I track outside of trainerize so I just want to be able to update my coach with a picture and the macros for each meal
1 vote -
Add inches jumped to trackable metrics.
Performance tracking for metrics like inches jumped, for athletic training.
1 vote -
Actual workout Demos by Katie Salerni
What brought me here was seeing how katie salerni would explain her workout Demos. When i got to the workouts and Demos i was heart broken it was random folks. Katies workout Demos are NEXT level. I wish it was her showing us with her workout demos vs a variety of people.. :)
Katie does a phenomenal job showing me forms and details. I actually listen to her so much better than other people. So i really thought thats what was already apart of the coaching was her explanations. Please oh please provide us with katy doing workout demos vs…1 vote -
Summary of total nutrients per day
It would be great to be able to see a summary on nutients logged per day. I need to track fiber, calcium, and sugars not just the main macros.
1 vote -
Fix scrolling when adding a custom food
When I create a custom food and select a text entry for the amount of a nutrient or micronutrient on Android, I am unable to scroll up or down through the list after backing out of the keyboard. The only way around this is to select a nutrient/micronutrient text field above or below the currently selected field, which will then auto-scroll the list to center the selected text field. This is time-consuming, clunky, and annoying. (I am using Android)
1 vote -
Have a sort function for customized
Have a sort function for customized meals. Be able to sort alphabetically or by most frequent? Also make a customized meal a favorite meal?
1 vote -
Stop the chat with my coach disappearing.
You need to stop the chat disappearing. I have to close and open the app to get it back most days.
1 vote -
App started on phone but when closed on phone, the watch version keeps running. Also stops Apple Workout from working.
Please sort out the issue - when you start a workout on the app, it starts on Apple Watch in the app and stops the Apple “Workout” from working by overriding it. I use it because the HR is more accurate there than the Trainerize app. Then when you finish workout on the app, it doesn’t close it on the watch. So 2hrs later the app still thinks you’re working out 🫣. iPhone 15pro max and Apple Watch series 9 all up to date. iOS 26.3.1 (23D8133) iPhone and 26.3 (23S620) Apple Watch
1 vote -
Meal Planning
Simplicity!!! The morning meal need not be so lengthy. Time matters in the morning for me as I rise early and would prefer faster, easier, simpler breakfast ideas that will give me the daily required protein. Make sense??👍🏾😁
1 vote -
Add more tesco products, and branded Scottish food
There's not enough Tesco or Scottish brand foods listed so not always accurate when you have to pick one,also what's the point in taking a picture if you can't tell what it is?
1 vote -
Acessibility
Make the app fully screen reader friendly for Apple device and android users. Change all fonts and icons colour from pale grey to black and all on bold format? Or maybe consider larger font customisation in chat windowss
1 vote -
I would love to be able to delete the programming I’m not doing. Like the at home option, for my specific trainers programming.
I would love to be able to delete the programming I’m not doing. Like the at home option, for my specific trainers programming.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
