Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Allow the option to photograph any meals you eat so trainer can look at portion size etc.
I'd like to add a food tab and either be able to track what I eat so my trainer can see and even be able to take pics of my larger meals so trainer can look at portion sizes etc.
10 votes -
Have the app tell me what workout day it is ( upper body, posterior, etc) so I don't have to click it and I always know what workout to do
It would be nice if my trainer could log in what days are what in trainerize so that if I forget what day I'm on or don't have my schedule I can easily look it up and know if I'm doing upper body, lower body, posterior or whatever it is.
10 votes -
Screen locks
After I view an instructional video and return to listed workouts I can't scroll down the workout list. I have to back out completely and go back into workouts to unlock. Sometimes after viewing the video when going back to the workouts there's a blank loading screen that won't go away until backed out of app.
10 votes -
On the "follow and track stats" feature, customize the data entry boxes to the specific cardio machines listed on the cardio activity list
For example, the stairmaster keeps track of floors climbed and steps taken and the elliptical counts strides and miles, but your app has generic entry boxes that don't always pertain to the machine we're on. Please allow changes to the entry boxes to allow users to track stats that are appropriate to the different cardio machine types listed in the app
10 votes -
Swipe between sets in a workout
When viewing a workout set by set it would be good to be able to "swipe" to the next or previous set rather than having to go back to the whole workout each time.
10 votes -
Have an area to enter sports you might participate in EG:bowling
Optional sports you participate in
10 votes -
10 votes
-
Ability to email/print weekly meal plan
It would be great to print the meal plan/recipe/grocery list.
9 votes -
9 votes
-
copy and paste a full day onto another day.
It would be great to be able to copy a full day onto another day. I often eat exactly the same things every day
9 votes -
Add Samsung watch 8
Add Samsung watch 8
9 votes -
Reinstate the recipe function
You used to have a recipe function where I could save meals prepared for more than one portion. This was a great function as it helped with accurate meal planning and was practical for people who cook for multiple people and need to track their own intake as a portion.
9 votes -
Does not work offline
Entable offline use
9 votes -
Go back to the old version
This new version is not nearly as user friendly. At the very least could you add a zoom out option so I dont have to scroll for a year to see the whole week of workouts on that page. Also BRING MY MEAL STARS BACK! This was a motivator being on the front page and I hate not being able to see my gold star when I log in! Begging! I went back to the old version when it was an option in settings then yall took that away.
9 votes -
Change the format and font it’s too hard to read
Please fix the font and background it’s too hard to read now!!
9 votes -
Return the list of PBs
We used to see a list of all PBs now we just see a number of PBs.
I know they display after you hit save, but if i miss that then i will never be able to go back
9 votes -
When we check off a box on our calendar, its a little anniying that we then have to x out twice in order to return to the calendar.
Its a little annoying that we have to x out twice afyer checking off a box on out calender. It'd be nice if we could just check off the habit etc., see the high five etc. and then automatically be returned.to the calendar.
9 votes -
search for a recipe
I do not see any way to search for recipes, I only see (limited) meal plan recipes, and they are mostly the same over and ovee
9 votes -
Add Strava if adding Wahoo not possible
Road cyclists in the U.S. primarily use Wahoo & Garmin bike computers to track our entire work out and ALL of its details. And when work out burns 2000 to 3000 cal. It would be nice if all of the detailed data or at least with a lot of it could be synced w trainerize. If that’s not possible being able to sync with Strava would be fantastic because cyclists and swimmers and runners - but especially cyclists - sync all of our workouts to Strava already, not just because it’s a data tracker, but because it’s a route builder…
9 votes -
Renpho
Renpho recently updated to a new app. Renpho Health does not update to the Trainrize app. Can you please make this integration?! Thank you!
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?
