Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
10 votes
-
Allow to delete reps. Allow to change workout days. Continue with the app after the 6 week challenge
Allow to delete reps. Allow to change workout days. Continue with the app after the 6 week challenge
10 votes -
Assault bike
Add assault bike as a cardio option
10 votes -
Be able to search previous workouts by muscle group (I.e. not having to individually click through all previous weeks)
I wish there was a function where the trainer could easily input the focus area of the workout (ex. Legs, back, hiit, cardio acceleration, etc.) and I could search for all previous workout from that category. This way I could easily find an old workout that I’d like to repeat without having to click through the entire calendar to find it.
10 votes -
10 votes
-
Add ability to add an exercise. So many exercises can’t be found when searching
For example, when I do a circuit workout, I can’t find certain exercises like shoulder NFLs. I should be able to add the exercise after searching.
10 votes -
Shorter videos
Shoter and offline videos to save time and Incase no data access you can still make sure you are doing the proper workout by checking out the offline video on the app itself.
10 votes -
App freezes when adding numbers
Constantly locks up when adding numbers in the middle of a workout. I've had to start writing my numbers down and try to add them later.
10 votes -
10 votes
-
Decimal point for reps completed
Allow insertion of a decimal point on the reps box. When training to failure it would be beneficial to add a decimal point if you did 10.5 reps or 12.5 reps. Showing your coach/trainer that you failed on the 11th rep or 13th rep, etc. Not just a decimal point in the weight lifted box.
10 votes -
Allow option to add workouts to dates outside of active training plans.
Allow option to add workouts to dates outside of active training plans.
10 votes -
Set a specific workout time and a workout reminder that notifies me 30-45 minutes before
setting workout times and a reminder that rings 30 minutes before the workout
10 votes -
Reset button
Be able to reset workouts from dash. I have that I've completed 155 cardio session but I just started tracking again 2 weeks ago. So it's not accurate for motivational purposes. Also it would be nice to track cardio sessions weekly, monthly. From the dash snapshot . Not just from the beginning of when I started using app.
10 votes -
Picture: week vs week
Have a feature that can have weekly pictures be able to be compared to previous week pictures.
10 votes -
Ability to enter details of single workouts
Add ad hoc training sessions with ability to add details ie, classes or mountain bike outing
10 votes -
Create an alarm for when the timer ends.
The timer doesn't make any noise when it ends so I have to keep waking and checking the phone when I'm timing something
10 votes -
Please fix the messenger feature for Android
Please fix the messenger feature. When I try to type a reply, the keyboard covers my reply box so I can't see what I'm typing. Big negative in my book.
10 votes -
Automate Sets and Rest per exercise
Instead of having blocks that repeat for each exercise or superset, It makes sense to have one block that repeats based on the number of preset sets. It also makes sense to have rest included with an alert to advise 3 secs in advance of your next set
10 votes -
Calculate pace not speed of runs
When you enter the time and distance of your run, the platform calculates speed instead of pace. Would prefer to calculate pace
10 votes -
Link w/ runtastic
Please allow linking w/ runtastic for realtime exercise tracking.
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?
