Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Allow pre-planning of workout so I don’t waste time at the gym
Allow pre-planning of workout so that I don’t waste time at the gym and don’t hold up equipment for other users.
10 votes -
Log activity via Apple Watch as Strength Training or whatever is appropriate instead of just “Other”
Log activity via Apple Watch as Strength Training or whatever is appropriate instead of just “Other”.
10 votes -
Add the ability to sort exercises by body part worked.
The name of an exercise does not always include the body part worked so it is difficult at times to search for an exercise to fit what you need. If the exercise were organized or able to be sorted by body part worked that would help. Thanks
10 votes -
Add cardio workout
Cardio Generals... Plyo, cardio vascular workouts
10 votes -
Make it clear if it’s total weight lifted or the poundage per arm/leg (I.e. with dumbbells)
When it asks for weight, I don’t know if that’s total weight or with one dumbbell, therefore 2x that weight
10 votes -
Enter reps for me based on suggested #
Enter reps for me based on suggested # in my program
10 votes -
Sync workouts with outside apps
I use Seconds as an interval timer and I suggest you guys add the ability to sync recorded workouts from outside apps to Trainerize
10 votes -
Yunmai smart scale
I would like to be able to sync my smart scale YUNMAI to the app
10 votes -
Sync with CarbManager App
Sync with CarbManager for macros
10 votes -
Adding exercises broken down by target body part
When adding additional exercises and reps, have an option to select particular body parts to focus on. From there have the exercises to select from!
Adding additional exercises when all of them show up can be intimidating and then I stick to the classics instead of branching out.10 votes -
10 votes
-
Calender
Calendar feature where I can see how many days I have hit or not hit my macros
10 votes -
Allow clients to edit their own nutrition goals, exercise for the day/challenge
Allow clients to edit nutrition goals. Allow clients to edit exercise type of the day.
10 votes -
Break out the fruits and veggies so that people can count the number of either everyday.
Have icons for fruits and veggies so someone can just click on an icon and know that they have eaten a fruit or veggie that day. At a recommended 5 a day, it can be easy to lose track.
10 votes -
leader board
When having challenge groups, make a leader board section to motivate and challenge members to have a friendly competition in the way to their goal. Tribe fit has this option. Looks pretty neat
10 votes -
10 votes
-
10 votes
-
Sync With FDDB (Food Data Base) App
Sync with the App FDDB (Food Data Base) to see Caloric and Macros intake
10 votes -
Music
Music would be nice and someone counting doing the workout with us
10 votes -
See calories burnt graph
When I connect my Apple watch, I want to be able to see what I burnt each day.
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?
