Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Punching bag workouts
Exercises around a punching bag or those that take boxing classes
10 votes -
Reps Input
Input reps after each set during the Start Now feature
10 votes -
Mark as complete in desktop version
Mark as complete in desktop version
10 votes -
Show step count on calendar
Show steps on calendar when looking at clients week showing their steps along with calorie burn & calorie intake.
10 votes -
Give a few seconds between, to transition
Add some time between each exercise.
Announce what the next exercise is.
Run the demonstration during the exercise sp you dont have to pause and watch and then resume the workout.
Maybe make it voice activated to pause and start or start demonstration.10 votes -
Allow to input exercise reps after each set.
I’d like to be able to input reps after each set. It’s hard to remember after all 6 sets are done.
10 votes -
Ability to link out to supplements or swag purchase
I have an affiliate link for supplements and I also have my shopify shop that sells swag.
I want my clients to be able to link out to them from within the app.
10 votes -
Start the workout session and a timer starts
When the workout starts a timer starts and click is heard so that we can keep a track of the process
Also some meal plans and dieting plans like intermittent fasting keto diet etc10 votes -
I wish you had a place to make notes on each individual workout to record any differences in equipment, routine or weight. Thanks!
It would be great if you had the ability to make notes on each individual workout. I workout at 3 different gyms and all the equipment is not the same. Sometimes that makes the weight and reps different...
10 votes -
Total workout count dashboard
Include count of total workouts and weekly workout count relative to past weeks
10 votes -
Let customer use the app without trainer involvement. Charge $20 month for use, and let customer select and develop training plan.
Let customer use the app without trainer involvement. Charge $20 month for use, and let customer select and develop training plan.
10 votes -
Ability to sinc with Endomondo app for activities like running and cycling
I have been using Endomondo for years before Strava and other apps became available. I use Endomondo for cycling and would like to have it incorporated into this app.
10 votes -
Optional Exercises
If workouts are assigned, it would be nice to have exercises that are alternatives to the ones selected. For example, if someone has an injury and can still workout, there should be alternative workouts Incase one isn’t recommended. If you can’t do chest fly’s, another chest exercise should be recommended. Or give the trainer the option to create a workout based on an injury by suggesting movements that won’t aggravate the injury and still allow the client to workout.
10 votes -
It would be great to have the ability to add a comment on each individual exercise.
It would be great to be able to comment on each exercise. So on a particular set if, as an example, the weight is too heavy or not heavy enough, I’d like to be able to comment while I’m on my break between sets and not have to go into general comments at the end and have to go back in and make comments.
10 votes -
Change scheduled training
Occasionally not able to follow the exact order in training plan e.g. training back and biceps instead of scheduled leg day. When this happens I cannot get rid of the pre defined training for the day and have to add extra training session in for the day in which I check in a track my session.
I think it would be a good idea to have the functionality to change the pre-defined training plan as not always can follow the exact order.
Thanks,
Rob10 votes -
Written explanation of exercise
Sometimes the videos don’t work and if I don’t know what the exercise is I’ll have to skip the set
10 votes -
Save workouts for later reference/make it easier to look back at history
Make it easier to look back at workouts so I can reference previous weights for an exercise I haven’t done in a long time or to give me exercise ideas if I need them (“I want to repeat X workout from last March”). Maybe via a “History” or “Previous Workout Plans” section, where you could archive a plan along with your top weights/reps?
10 votes -
Add les mills classes to work out list
Add les mills classes to workouts
10 votes -
10 votes
-
User can change order of exercises by dragging
Currently exer ises are in order I add them. Id like to be able to change order by dragging and dropping, which my trainer can already do.
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?
