Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
To be able to edit your workouts before hitting start
It would be nice if we could edit our exercises before hitting start. Be able to select substitutions prior so there isn’t time wasted during.
9 votes -
Build workout
As someone who pays a lot of money to train with a trainer and gets workouts built for them, it would be great to have the ability to build your own workout in the training app that you can do at your own pace (not live) just like the workouts the trainers build.
9 votes -
Daily or weekly goals
Section for daily or weekly goals what can be ticked off. I find this will provide motivation as I’m looking at the app daily and hold me more accountable to those. Coach can also keep track of those.
9 votes -
Saving meals
Meal tracker let's you save a meal as a favorite but it doesn't show up in the favorites section. Individual items will show up if saved separately.
9 votes -
9 votes
-
Larger darker font in ALL areas of the app please. Currently only works in some and previous idea closed!
Please make ALL areas of the app able to be made larger. Currently only works in some areas and is almost impossible to read for those of us with visual difficulties!
9 votes -
The ability to add extra food onto a meal that's already logged
Please make it so that you can add on extra food to the meals that are already logged. You can only add extra food to the snack part.
9 votes -
Searchable food database
Basically make it easier to search within the database of individual foods to see the calories and macros without having to go through the process of "making a meal" in the app just to see the details
9 votes -
I would like to have a 7 day meal plan where I can meal prep the same meals based on my macro's and calories only.
I would like to have a 7 day meal plan where I can meal prep the same meals based on my macro's and calories, if I swap a meal because I don't like what is suggested it automatically gives me options only based on my what macro's/calories I can have so I don't go over/under.
10 votes -
Allow me to add custom exercise
Allow me to make a custom exercise
9 votes -
Break down the different kinds of fats
There are "good fats", avocados, coconut oil, olive oil. Then their not so good fats, baked goods, lard, bacon. I think we should know the difference between eating an avocado and eating bacon.
9 votes -
Edit or delete comment
Being able to edit a comment or delete entirely for ones already made. Hate seeing typos
9 votes -
Description for body measurements
A way to distinguish between measurement sites on the diagram. Say if you press on an area, a description would come up saying "measure the widest part of your calf" or "base of the neck" etc.
9 votes -
Print/export exercise history
I'd love to be able to print or export to pdf/excel exercise history to view my progress (i.e. deadlift history to see how I progressed over the years)
9 votes -
More accessibility features such as large print four legal blindness
The app should have a option to increase Font size.
9 votes -
To be able to check off meditation as an activity so that I can track how many times a week I get my meditation in
Add meditation as an activity that can be tracked. Check off that it was done and how many minutes, just like any other activity and be able to see trends in how often this activity was completed.
9 votes -
Sync with galaxy
Activity tracker
9 votes -
Add the ability to adjust the text size in the app.
Add the ability to adjust the text size in the app. I can’t read what things say because they are too small and a lot of text is light grey. I’m using the Supra Human App. I see you said you updated so we can adjust in our phone settings but I tried and nothing changed.
9 votes -
Suggested food list attached to the macro goals.
Having a short list of "quick snacks" attached to your macro goals portion of the page. This would support the client in picking a suggested "quick snack" to balance out the Marcos. For instance balancing out carbs versus protein. What snack could I eat to lower the carbs and raise the protein.?
9 votes -
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?
