Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Add blood glucose tracking
Add ability to log and track daily blood glucose. I am sure there are other diebetics out there using this app/program
13 votes -
Add connection to apple watch
Have Apple Watch app be a feature to connect.
13 votes -
Have the ability to be tracked by multiple coaches
Have the ability to be tracked by multiple coaches
13 votes -
Connect with other friends who use Trainerize
It would be so amazing and helpful if we could connect in the app with friends who also use trainerize so we could see each others workouts and macro goals and provide support and motivation in the app
13 votes -
Keep videos muted
If I’m listening music on Spotify every time I open the training app to see a video of the exercise it lowers the volume of the music and I have to open Spotify again to bring the volume up. It would be nice if the videos are on mute by default since they don’t have any audio anyway.
13 votes -
Allow editing workout ahead of time
I’d like to be able to modify my workouts without having to click the start now button. This way I can edit my workouts for the week ahead of time and be more efficient when I’m actually starting my workout.
13 votes -
While workout let the explanation videos run
When I do a workout I always have to click on the video to watch it to get it shown up. While that the workout count gets on pause. Would be better if it would just run while it is my task to do the exersice, so I could directly copy the moves and try to do it in the same pace.
Best regards,
Robert13 votes -
13 votes
-
Sync Apple watch end of workout
Since January 8th 2021 the app will not turn off at the end of the workout. Please get Apple to correct the problem.
13 votes -
13 votes
-
Apple Watch type
Any idea why the app’s workout syncs to apple watch as “cross training” and how to change it to “traditional strength training”? Thanks!!
13 votes -
Full workout videos
Add actual full workout videos to follow with full reps and sets. It would make it easier (for me) to follow.
13 votes -
Remember exercises
Would be great if The app remembered additional exercises and sets added on previous workouts
13 votes -
Comments
Create a comment section for the day. Let ur trainer kno how u r feeling, if u slept well, ur general feeling as u approach the day or ur training. I would like to use the app to treat my whole person and a diary of wellness is important
13 votes -
Connect to Sleep Number Bed
It would be great if this app connected to Sleep Number Beds. Since all of the sleep info is store in the SN app. I love it because I don’t like wearing a Fit Bit to bed.
13 votes -
Add different sports to the activity tracker
Please add different sports to the activity list
13 votes -
Link with BellaBeat
The more trackers you can link the easier it is to use. For example, I wear a Bellabeat leaf, but there's no way for me to bn integrate the things it tracks like activity, sleep, or cycle information.
13 votes -
Connect to Arboleaf/
Connect to Arboleaf scale for weight and body composition.
MyFitnessPal tracks stats. Sync stats from MyFitnessPal.13 votes -
Connect to smart scales. I use “Weight Gurus”
Connect to smart scales. I use “Weight Gurus”
13 votes -
Have more reactions on the chat section
Have more reactions than the ones the app chat has already pre selected (for example, this one 💪🏻).
Also, to click on the reaction and be able to see who reacted to it (rather than automatically adding your reaction to it).13 votes
- Don't see your idea?
