Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Sync to my macro +
Being able to load my macro + app to the tracker. Way more accurate
13 votes -
Excercise Videos
Have excercise videos where the user does not have to time their work outs, but have an ongoing follow along video that times the excercise and rest for you with out toggling through videos and rests.
13 votes -
Enable the aplity to Duplicate an exercise routine that was previously completed
Enable the aplity to Duplicate an exercise routine that was previously completed, and edit the stats
13 votes -
Data entry
Data entry fields should be blank instead of having zeros in them. It is hard to select behind the zero
13 votes -
Exercise progress
Having the option to comment on each exercise would be great for better communication and data collection with my trainer
13 votes -
Sync with easy diet diary
Allow to sync with east diet diary so trainer can work easier with dietitian
13 votes -
Allow recording while completing a workout
It would be helpful to be able to record yourself during a timed workout in the app, without having to pause the workout to record separately.
13 votes -
Display previous programs in the plans panel
We should be able to see or refer to previous or old training programs in the plans display screen. Currently only the existing training program is displayed. There is a way though which we can go back, but its tedious as it requires you to scroll all the way back in calendar mode until you reach the old date of the previous program.
13 votes -
Going in and of the app - always starts app all over and lose what you were looking at. During workout sometimes stops count during workouts
Going in and of the app - always starts app all over and lose what you were looking at. During workout sometimes stops count during workouts
13 votes -
Add equivalent for steps walked
Add swimming surfing hiking equivalent for steps walk
13 votes -
In group chat, pick up where you last read
The group chats I'm in are active. When I check in, I have to scroll up to where I last read and then start reading. It would be cool to open up to where I read last and then continue until I am caught up to current time.
13 votes -
A fasting section
A section where you can enter your fasting times.
13 votes -
Tabata timer and Summarise each workout in text underneath videos
I would like to do my workouts with a tabata timer and music on - would be helpful if all workouts were summarised under videos in the app and there was an inbuilt tabata timer - I currently have a separate one.
13 votes -
Be able to set a body fat percentage goal with my trainer
My trainer and I work together to drop my body fat percentage. It would be nice to see this goal somewhere in the app.
13 votes -
Progress graph
Now the graph doesn’t show your progress, just the actual weight you input, I’d like to see how many pounds I’ve lost and the graph now updates but doesn’t show previous stats
13 votes -
have a timer that you can pre-set for rest between sets
have a timer that you can pre-set for rest between sets
13 votes -
See how many PT sessions I have in the bank with my trainer
It’s hard to keep track of what I’ve paid for, it would be good to see how many sessions I have accumulated.
13 votes -
A summery or printout page of your weekly workouts / improvements made from previous weeks
A summery or printout page of your weekly workouts / improvements made from previous weeks
13 votes -
During the same workout ;Mark each excercise as done
Mark each exercise as done during the same workout to be able to get accurate stats on how many times u did a specific exercise
13 votes -
add workout categories
I would like to be able to log my power yoga workouts and also my barre classes. There is no current category that these fit in
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?
