Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Heart react!
A heart react option for messages
12 votes -
12 votes
-
Allow amending habits & manually add steps/water etc
The habits currently shows that I'm meant to have 10000 steps per day but doesn't allow me to enter my actual stepcount. The same issue for water so I can accurately track my progress & water consumption.
I can track it accurately in Samsung Health but that doesn't connect with this app...
12 votes -
Use/add Chronometer for food logging. It blows MyFitnesspal away.
Use chronometer for food. It’s much better than MFP
12 votes -
Ultrahuman
Connect to Ultrahuman smart ring
12 votes -
Compatibility with the chronometer app.
The MyFitnessPal compatibility is great but for me and others we like to use the chronometer app.
12 votes -
Step count options
Needs a way to link Samsung watches for step count option
OR
An option to input step count from watch
12 votes -
12 votes
-
Allow manual steps entry. I have a step tracker that can't sync with the app
Allow user to type in total steps completed each day. I can only log my steps as walking with a distance under activities but I have agreed a step target with my coach.
12 votes -
Include snacks
Should include snack options. Less carbs for the main meals and include snacks throughout the day
12 votes -
More easily search my past meals by date
I'd like to be able to search for things by date via a calendar, rather than scrolling endlessly.
12 votes -
Be able to add comments directly to the exercise in the workout
Be able to add comments right next to exercises
12 votes -
Make it easier to review the macros for a single food after adding it to your meal plan.
Once I’ve added the food to my meal tracker, in order to go back and see the macros for a single food, I have to add another meal to get to the database where I can click on that food and see the macros. It’d be great if I could go back and look at lunch yesterday, and check one of the foods I entered to see what the protein was, for example.
12 votes -
Longer comment field after workout
Increase the alliwed word count when you rate your workout so that you can better explain how things went to your trainer.
12 votes -
Fitbit
Allow the food posted in fitbit transfer over. To make this easier trying to be accountable for food is difficult. I figure out how to take pictures of my food, I have been shown via messaging
12 votes -
12 votes
-
Custome task
Allow clients to add custom non fitness related tasks, such as "Read a book", "Vitamins", etc.
12 votes -
It should be optional to save specific or favorite moves to add to workouts.
It would be nice to save workouts or favorite moves so you don’t have to search every time.
12 votes -
KG and LBS
I would love to be able to enter either pounds or KG in the same workout across blocks of work.
12 votes -
Fitindex
Integrate with Fitindex for measurements and scale weight, body mass etc
12 votes
- Don't see your idea?
