Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Add Wyze band
Integrate Wyze Band & Scale
12 votes -
Have the ability to track a freestyle workout
Track a freestyle workout.. input own exercises and rest sessions
12 votes -
Step goal each day
Add a step goal to each day on the calendar
12 votes -
Add distance for hiking
Add distance unit for tracking hiking miles (like what already exists for walking)
12 votes -
Add total activity calories
Under widgets I don’t seem to be able to display my total calories burnt or activity calories.
12 votes -
Be able to port over the shopping list to shopping app
After you have the shopping list having the ability to just port it over to a shopping app. I recently discovered emeals does this, you choose the meals, it creates the shopping list and then it sends it over to my Walmart app shopping cart. I love this app but emeals saves me so much time and I will be using it for my meal plans
12 votes -
Be able to log in as a coach and client at the same time.
I am a coach, but I also am a client for a coach that uses trainerize. It would be nice to have a feature on the app where I can switch back and forth between accounts easily.
12 votes -
once rest is completed remove timer
Once rest time is completed remove timer to signify rest has already been taken
12 votes -
Graph combinations
I'd love it if there was a graph to check your menstrual cycle along with bodyweight. Or bodyweight and amount of water intake etc. Or even comparing sleep to bodyweight.
12 votes -
12 votes
-
Be able to export data to another profile and outside of the app
There was a time I had a trainer and it was very frustrating when I turned from a client to using the app as a trainer, then realized I had to create a whole new client profile for myself so I lost all of my data and spent 3 hours reentering all of my data so that I wouldn’t lose my progress. Being able to transfer data to a new profile and to outside of the app for further analysis especially if we stop using the app would be amazing.
12 votes -
Add a general note section
Adding a note section would be beneficial to this app so one can keep track of where they got to in the day, how their feeling, etc.
12 votes -
Allow image attachments to the workout comments/notes
Allow image attachments to the workout comments/notes so I can share detailed heart rate info with my trainer without sending an instant message.
12 votes -
Add area to review past workouts, calories burned or summary of workout program
I am trying to see what I have accomplished since I started. Programs completed. A summary of all workouts completed weekly, monthly and annually.
12 votes -
Add an intensity rating for each exercise, not just the whole workout.
At the moment you can only rate the intensity of the exercise at the completion of the workout. It would be good to rate the intensity of each individual exercise as some are harder than others
12 votes -
Put active timers in the workout
There needs to be an active timer with the person demonstrating the movement at the same time. Especially for EMOM and AMRAP workouts
12 votes -
Review workout before scheduling
Have an option to review what’s included in a workout before scheduling. Now, you have to add a workout to see what all it includes and then if you don’t want to do it you have to go in and delete it. Sometimes I want to look at a couple of options before choosing.
12 votes -
Ability to move a planned workout from one day to another day.
My trainer adds workouts for me to complete on certain days. I would like the ability to move this planned workout to the day it is actually completed.
12 votes -
Make it so u can enlarge the screen and be able to flip the screen when watching videos
Use your fingers to enlarge screen to better see your workouts
12 votes -
Add the graph showing workout and cardio
The old app had a graph showing cardio and workouts during the week. It should be added back
12 votes
- Don't see your idea?
