Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
progress pics
allow to upload progress pics from laptop or phone gallery without having to use live ones you've just taken.
12 votes -
12 votes
-
Add exercises not in the app
Add exercises to the library that are not in the app
11 votes -
Add Recipes tab to the add meal page
I canNOT get to my recipes from the Meal Tracker, and recipes are not saved under custom. It makes a big difference to be able to accurately and easily track my common recipes!
11 votes -
Add a heart to message reactions
Add a heart as a reaction to messages
11 votes -
MyNetDiary
I have used MyNetDiary for many years because it syncs much more nutrition data to Apple Health.fast and accurate. You can even use AI by taking a photo of your plate and it’s very accurate for this.
11 votes -
Recipe Option
I saw a recipe builder mentioned, but I cannot find it in the app. I cook / make all my own good and putting it in one ingredient at a time is insane.
11 votes -
Schedule and see coach meetings in the app
It would be very nice to be able to schedule meetings with my coach in the app instead of on the website. In addition, it would be nice to see the appointment with the link in the calendar in the app.
11 votes -
I would like to suggest that when we surpass the permitted grams in any macro it turns to color RED an
It will be very helpful if the macrothat we have surpass or go over in grams Turns to color: RED
11 votes -
Weekly report
Generate a weekly report with a daily breakdown of goals with calories, exercise, weight at a minimum.
11 votes -
Meal planning and recipes within the app
Meal planning and recipes within the app tailored to my specific macros
11 votes -
11 votes
-
Food sources for detail nutrient summary
It's great you can see a summary of total nutrients under the DETAILS tab. It would be nice to click on an individual nutrient, and see a list of the source foods, in decending order of nutritional value. For example, I may have 25g of fiber, and now I could see what food gave me the biggest bang for the buck with having to review each food item.
11 votes -
Personal bests should be for each and every increase
Personal bests should be for each and every increase of reps not just 1, 3, 5 and 10. If I've done 2 reps or 4 or 24 that's still a PB!
11 votes -
It only picks up my garmin activity as GENERAL???
Garmin are worn by 55% of people who wear sports watches. So why will trainerize only register my garmin activity as ‘general’ instead of the actual activity I have my garmin logging?
11 votes -
Heart rate zones
Heart rate zones are not syncing with Apple Watch? During a workout, my rate is syncing with what is reflected in my Apple Watch but the app shows my heart staying in zone 5. I have entered my heart rate zones manually in my Apple Watch so I know what the zone should be. Is there a way to enter zones in the trainers app?
11 votes -
Sync weight training with Garmin Connect
I would like my completed weight training workouts to sync to my Garmin Connect account with specific exercises and weight values that I completed recorded as comparable activities in Garmin Connect.
11 votes -
Would you please fix the Apple Watch bug that terminates the work out for some reason, it’s really annoying
Workout suddenly stops tracking via watch therefore cals and HR etc.. stop updating in the app. The app disappears from watch and when you go back to it it asks you to begin a new workout.
11 votes -
Overwritable note field for each exercise set
Field to make notes related to each exercise IE “Used wrist straps”, “too light/ heavy”, ETC that will be available until overwritten
11 votes -
Medicine/Supplement tracker
A quick way to check off when you take your daily medicines/supplements so your coach can see if inconsistency in these may be adding to symptoms or messing with your progress.
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?
