Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Pickleball
Can you add Pickleball as an exercise
11 votes -
Ability to add favorite items vs. just meals
I know there’s a way to save favorite “meals”. However, I don’t know how to add a SINGLE favorite item.
11 votes -
My fitness pal not syncing workouts or steps
Wish my fitness pal synced workouts and steps with this app
11 votes -
A way to download all my data for future use
I’m about to lose all my data because I’m no longer going to the school that was linked to my account. I’d like to keep my data so that I can see my progress once I find another coach but it’ll have to start afresh. If there was a way to download and transfer the data, that would be great
11 votes -
Ability to log meals in a desktop version of the app
I'd like the ability to log meals in a desktop version of the app. Sometimes I do not have ready access to my phone, so logging via the desktop app would help me to more accurately track meals. If I wait until I have access to my phone later in the day, I sometimes forget some of the things I ate or I calculate my calories after the fact and realize I am over the budgeted amount
11 votes -
Step count syncing
The step count syncing is horrible. I have to disconnect and reconnect myfitnesspal for the steps to sync. I have tried syncing using fitbit and that is terrible as well. Can you please fix this.
11 votes -
App needs to solve for glitchy performance
Have now used this app on both iPhone and brand new android devices. App is clunky and glitchy. Requires multiple pushes for rest period timers to actually engage. Slow navigating between screens. Remove character restrictions on workout comments. Incorporate more emojis into messaging feature. Allow GIF content in messaging feature..it's 2023, not 2017.
11 votes -
Add a meal for previous day
If I miss logging a meal for previous day I have to enter it in current day then copy to day before and delete from current day.
11 votes -
Body Stats
An icon that the can find easily and click on to see a graph of the body stats you’ve entered as well as be able to see the stats you have entered easily. I chart stats weekly and they are extremely hard to find and compare to see if I’m losing or gaining inches.
11 votes -
Option to join the new monthly challenge from the app
Option to join the new monthly challenge from the app. This would be a great feature instead of always having to pay through the WhatsApp group.
11 votes -
Ability to restart my program or select a new one
At the end of six weeks, have the ability to automatically load the program again if one wishes to continue the exercises.
11 votes -
Easier way to find foods under “recents”
As in Myfitnesspal, when I start searching for a food in the search bar, it would be nice if the first option that came up was an entry I’ve recently used and then list the new ones below that.
Right now, it takes too long to scroll and search for a good under the “recent” tab
11 votes -
Allow us to share meals (like with our spouses who use the same tracker).
When my wife and I eat the same thing, we have to enter it in separately...we should be able to share a meal / serving's info with each other since we're eating the same thing. It could be entered into 'shared meals' tab (new tab)...
11 votes -
calories surplus/deficits graphed
It would be great if there was a feature that overlayed calories intake vs calories burned. Similar to calories total vs active is graphed on a dot plot. The purpose being to show deficit or surplus calories. Extra points if you could graph weight vs deficit/surplus calories.
Also please start your graphs at 0….on the x y intercept
11 votes -
Accurate prep times
So many times I go to make a suggested meal and the prep will show for 10-20 minutes. I’m no chef, just a regular person who’s been cooking for my family for 20+ years, but I can’t even get close! I’m not sure if these people were using foods that were already chopped or premade ingredients, but it’s frustrating because I have pretty strict time constraints.
11 votes -
FIX YOUR SEARCH FUNCTION
Your search function is absolute rubbish. Fix it.
Also allow to search by muscle group11 votes -
Video record or comment specifically to an exercise rather than the entire workout
Video record or comment specifically to an exercise rather than the entire workout. Accessible to shared contacts.
11 votes -
The food tracker cannot be modified to add the weight of the food or if its in grams or oz or cups or whatever the measurements may be.
The food tracker cannot be modified to add the weight of the food or if its in grams or oz or cups or whatever the measurements may be. This makes it difficult to track everything and the fitbit app is not able to track the exact calories.
11 votes -
upload photo from phone with auto use of date and time stamp
In the meal section- If trainerize could use the date and time stamp on our photos automatically to upload photos into the right date and time. Otherwise, taking a quick photo outside if the app when you don’t have time to open it on the go becomes a chore later to try to load it in
11 votes -
Ability to find meals with certain ingredients.
I like mushrooms. There's no quick way to filter out recipes with portobello mushrooms. Please add mushrooms as ingredients for recipes & meals
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?
